Real Scandal Here... (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Elisa is really much more than a magnificent asset to our forum for her great work on providing very interesting Italian articles and translate them,
she lives In Italy and she can offer us more inside info (we seriously lack that as a Juve forum)
than the majority of the forum's members put altogether and always has an interesting comment to pair them
and a fair/straight point of view, (thats a rare thing for a "girl"),
ever since she became o mod, she dedicated even a larger part of her to life to this forum with valuable contributions, essential IMO, one of the most important features of this forum is the providing of info on Juve from juve fans point of view.
Apart from that, the thing that i admire on her is the pure Juve spirit
and the pure Juve supporter reactions of hers,
i wouldnt interfere to this dispute at any another case,
but i wont accept on flaming someone because he naturally prefers to boycott the ones that fed over our dead corpse,

is this a shame to be a Juve fan and believe in Juve in this forum?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Elisa is really much more than a magnificent asset to our forum for her great work on providing very interesting Italian articles and translate them,
she lives In Italy and she can offer us more inside info (we seriously lack that as a Juve forum) than the majority of the forum's members put altogether and always has an interesting comment to pair them
and a fair/straight point of view, (thats a rare thing for a "girl"),
ever since she became o mod, she dedicated even a larger part of her to life to this forum with valuable contributions, essential IMO, one of the most important features of this forum is the info on Juve.
Apart from that the thing that i admire on her is the pure Juve spirit
and the pure Juve supporter reactions of hers,
i wouldnt interfere to this dispute over another case,
but i wont accept on flaming someone because he naturally prefers to boycott the ones that fed over our dead corpse,

is this a shame to be a Juve fun and believe in Juve in this forum?
Hats off to you, Cronios...

I don't take one party's side on this issue, because simply I think we're all one party...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you can't put your nose in any post where Del piero's name is written in it no?
Because your childish behavior with these silly "forza juve forza dp" turns you into nothing but to a silly poster.

and who asked your opinion anyway? looking for trouble? maybe Mark is not giving you attention anymore?
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Elisa.

Soap It:cheesy:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mark, why don't you put in your sig Forza Dominico et Forza Snoopy this way you dont have to come in each thread and support them and they'll know that you're with them in each moment and second.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hard Inter were not even supposed to play in the 04/05 campaign due to some economic stuff. And Moratti / Inter can get a big fat fine for this.

Anyone got more info about this?

EDIT: I know that justice one day will prevail. One day Inter will get theirs too and the world will know who the real a-holes are.

I bet this shit started because Moggi said no to Inter. They tried to get him just before the scandal started. So they wanted him to suffer, and Juve too.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I hard Inter were not even supposed to play in the 04/05 campaign due to some economic stuff. And Moratti / Inter can get a big fat fine for this.

EDIT: I know that justice one day will prevail. One day Inter will get theirs too and the world will know who the real a-holes are.

I bet this shit started because Moggi said no to Inter. They tried to get him just before the scandal started. So they wanted him to suffer, and Juve too.
This is from eurosport.com: -

Milan club execs under investigation - source The president of Internazionale and the vice president of Milan have been placed under investigation by an Italian magistrate probing false accounting in Serie A football, a judicial source said on Wednesday.

Milan public prosecutor Carlo Nocerino plans to summon Inter's Massimo Moratti and Milan's Adriano Galliani for questioning in the investigation into possible balance sheet irregularities, the source told Reuters.

The prosecutor is investigating whether clubs manipulated their balance sheets by inflating the prices of players they bought and sold, the source said.

In Italy, being placed under investigation does not indicate guilt and does not necessarily lead to criminal charges.

Inter Milan refused to comment on the news, although they had previously said they were confident they would be able to refute any claims of financial irregularity. AC Milan have also insisted their books are correct.

Milan's public prosecutor has questioned whether Inter could have passed the financial tests required to take part in the 2004-05 Serie A season without improperly adjusting its accounts.

Nocerino intends to hand his findings to the Italian Football Federation, which could then decide whether to open its own investigation, the judicial source said.

Last September, Rome magistrates called for the president of AS Roma, Franco Sensi, and the former president of Lazio, Sergio Cragnotti, to stand trial for false accounting. Both men denied the accusations.

Other investigations into false accounting in Italian football are under way in Genoa and Turin.

Reuters - - - 17/01/2007 17:07

As you say, I hope inter get theirs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is from eurosport.com: -

Milan club execs under investigation - source The president of Internazionale and the vice president of Milan have been placed under investigation by an Italian magistrate probing false accounting in Serie A football, a judicial source said on Wednesday.

Milan public prosecutor Carlo Nocerino plans to summon Inter's Massimo Moratti and Milan's Adriano Galliani for questioning in the investigation into possible balance sheet irregularities, the source told Reuters.

The prosecutor is investigating whether clubs manipulated their balance sheets by inflating the prices of players they bought and sold, the source said.

In Italy, being placed under investigation does not indicate guilt and does not necessarily lead to criminal charges.

Inter Milan refused to comment on the news, although they had previously said they were confident they would be able to refute any claims of financial irregularity. AC Milan have also insisted their books are correct.

Milan's public prosecutor has questioned whether Inter could have passed the financial tests required to take part in the 2004-05 Serie A season without improperly adjusting its accounts.

Nocerino intends to hand his findings to the Italian Football Federation, which could then decide whether to open its own investigation, the judicial source said.

Last September, Rome magistrates called for the president of AS Roma, Franco Sensi, and the former president of Lazio, Sergio Cragnotti, to stand trial for false accounting. Both men denied the accusations.

Other investigations into false accounting in Italian football are under way in Genoa and Turin.

Reuters - - - 17/01/2007 17:07

As you say, I hope inter get theirs.
jees nowonder binter and milan were making ludacrus offers for ronaldinho and messi

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juventus was also investigated for this and guess what happened?

Nothing....the story will repeat itself....again.....

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Thats because Juve, prior to this summer, were 1 of the most financially effecient clubs in the world. Unlike Inter and Milan, Juve ran itself off its own money. Thats a major difference, and proof is in the fact Juve dont have a massive debt like Inter do.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #618
    I processi di CalcioPoli hanno sancito tutti i loro esiti: la Juventus gioca in B ed alcune squadre, Fiorentina in primis, stanno scontando diverse penalizzazioni.
    Non per tutti però sono mesi difficili: l'ex Commissario FIGC, Guido Rossi, ora è l'amministratore delegato di Telecom Italia ma non è il solo ad aver trovato spazio, dopo lo scandalo estivo, presso l'azienda telefonica...

Guido Rossi, ex commissario FIGC, ha fatto parlare molto di se'. Soprattutto quando ha abbandonato l'incarico nel mondo del calcio per approdare, tra mille polemiche, a Telecom Italia. Una scelta poco opportuna per alcuni, una grande prova di professionalità per altri.
    Sembrava comunque restare un caso sporadico, uno di quelli che le cronache trovano ogni tanto. Invece oggi vediamo che il caso 'CalcioPoli' porta un altro protagonista, seppur meno noto, direttamente dalle vicende giudiziarie di questa estate nelle braccia dell'azienda di Tronchetti Provera.

Stavolta si tratta di Federico Maurizio d'Andrea. Oggi, infatti, Telecom Italia ha varato un nuovo assetto organizzativo e la responsabilità della Direzione Audit è stata affidata - con decorrenza 1° febbraio 2007 - proprio a lui, Federico Maurizio d'Andrea.

Ma chi è? Semplice. E' colui che il 24 maggio scorso fu nominato come vice capo dell'Ufficio Indagini federale proprio dall'allora Commissario Rossi ed ha collaborato attivamente nelle indagini di 'CalcioPoli' a fianco di Borrelli.

Calabrese, 47 anni, colonnello delle Fiamme Gialle, D'Andrea è comandante provinciale della Guardia di Finanza di Bergamo. Nei circa 29 anni di attività si è occupato prevalentemente di accertamenti e indagini nel settore tributario, valutario e penale-commerciale, prestando servizio anche presso il nucleo centrale di polizia tributaria e il reparto di operazioni del comando generale.

Ed ora è in Telecom Italia, anche lui.
    C'è chi dice che a pensar male spesso si indovina, certo è che l'Italia non ha bisogno di questi casi che danno ulteriore spinta a un clima di sospetti di cui facevamo benissimo a meno.

di Andrea Trapani
    FONTE CALCIOTOSCANO.IT

short and sweet:

- Federico Maurizio d'Andrea was working with Borrelli on Calciopoli
    - Gave his resignation not too long ago

- Now he's been hired by Mr. Guido Rossi at Telecom.

Olé!!! :rolleyes:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005

The whole scandal is about jealousy. Inter could not win, Juve could.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    From 3 weeks ago. More Telecom Italia employess arrested for espionage, including the "head of information security". They hacked into the computers of other newspapers, media who have exposed them for what they really are; criminals.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/01/23/HNitaliaspyscandal_1.html
    Milan magistrates have arrested four Telecom Italia employees for alleged illegal espionage activities, bringing a fresh wave of scandal crashing down onto the former national carrier.

The suspects were identified as Fabio Ghioni, the head of information security at Telecom Italia; his assistant, Rocco Lucia; and Guglielmo Sasinini, a former journalist who had been hired by the company to conduct country risk analyses for the Middle East region, according to a 230-page arrest warrant signed by Judge Giuseppe Gennari and widely cited in newspaper reports Friday.

A fourth warrant was served in prison on Giuliano Tavaroli, the former head of security at Telecom Italia, who had already been incarcerated on illegal espionage charges as a result of a separate investigation.

The four men are accused of using Telecom Italia’s resources to spy on Vittorio Colao, the former executive chief executive officer of the Rizzoli Corriere della Sera (RCS) publishing group, and on Massimo Mucchetti, the deputy director of the Corriere della Sera newspaper, as part of an elaborate intelligence operation that has all the hallmarks of a spy thriller, according to wire reports Thursday and newspaper articles Friday.

Ghioni and his colleagues targeted Mucchetti because of his well-informed and critical articles about Telecom Italia and its parent company, Pirelli, according to an article in the Corriere della Sera, which contained excerpts from a book written by Muchetti on the subject.

Ghioni, the head of a 10-member "Tiger Team" set up to run penetration tests against Telecom Italia's information security system, allegedly used a Trojan program, a Telecom Italia server in Rome, and computers in Brazil and Switzerland to break into Colao's company notebook computer and steal sensitive data.

Among the documents allegedly stolen was a draft version of RCS's three-year business plan. Ghioni allegedly exploited the theft by contacting RCS and warning the company that its security measures were inadequate. He told company officials the business plan was floating around on hacker Web sites and offered to take over the RCS security function himself, newspapers reported Friday.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)