Real Scandal Here... (37 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:D

Exactly.

Tar can only disallow the sportive verdicts, but can't make new decisions, let's put it this way.

So, if people appeal against the scudetto to Inter, then the only part of the verdict that *could* be disallowed is the scudetto to Inter.

We were very interested in what was gonna happen today not only for the scudetto matter itself.
It was very important to see if TAR was gonna admit appeals from people/associations not having directly anything to do with the 2 clubs. They did, let's hope they'll keep up on doing so also in the near future :eyebrows:
I hope they make an exception - i.e a bar on moaning minnies like zeman, mancini etc. clogging up the courts.

isha00 is 1 of the more knowledgeable members of the site. She provides alot more than translation.

Anyways, even if nothing comes of this, at least it brings to the public's attention all the dirt on Inter. It will make it that much funnier everytime they publicly claim their superior morals.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
yeah it is nothing, you are no one in my book! and I know exactly how your brain works. "Forza Juve and Del piero, everyone else go to hell!!" whoever thinks Juve did dirty work, you jump in " Nooooo, that was for protecting Juve, how could you say that?? you don't know Juve traditions" which is you deny everything Bad about Juve, and say it is all traps against us..

the only thing you added to this forum is translating Italian paragraphs from Italian to English.. you were appoined as a mod for this (the article things), but your ego grown bigger, now you really are thinking like you are someone..

Don't worry I don't waste my time with Girls like you, remember what I told you then, maybe that will cool you down.

Forza Juve.. I guess :shifty:
:howler:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yeah it is nothing, you are no one in my book! and I know exactly how your brain works. "Forza Juve and Del piero, everyone else go to hell!!" whoever thinks Juve did dirty work, you jump in " Nooooo, that was for protecting Juve, how could you say that?? you don't know Juve traditions" which is you deny everything Bad about Juve, and say it is all traps against us..

the only thing you added to this forum is translating Italian paragraphs from Italian to English.. you were appoined as a mod for this (the article things), but your ego grown bigger, now you really are thinking like you are someone..

Don't worry I don't waste my time with Girls like you, remember what I told you then, maybe that will cool you down.

Leave her alone, snoop. And show a little respect for all the work she puts in those translations. I could do them do, but I know why I don't ;).

You're an amusing member, but don't insult people like her.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not going after her (Hence I explained those). I found her advice of not clicking the link (which will make the "Anti Juve" people rich) thing funny..

If the article deserves to be read, then they deserve every penny they get from that link, or is it different if they are not Juve fans or against us? we should steal their works and put them here??

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004

I'v been here long enough to know that Isha contributes more to this board than you do and at least she's willing to go through the sh1t of translating for the rest of us. I think she has the right to say whatever she wants and you have the right to accept'it or refuse'it but you dont have the right to throw shit comments on her like ''now you really are thinking like you are someone'' and ''Don't worry I don't waste my time with Girls like you'' at her. Sir you are a loser and if you're so cool to waste your time with girls like her like you said then why bother reading and replying back at her with shit comments? Its because of people like you i dont like posting much on these boards although i am a regular member.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
OMG you're so funny also so original hahaha please teach me to be cool and funny like you. Seriously what kind of reply is that? You know the real scandal here is that a retard like you became a moderator.
Retard? hmm, let the mods deal with you, I won't go on with this nonsense.. and you claim you have Class? :howler:

I am not a mod btw :pumpkin:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Retard? hmm, let the mods deal with you, I won't go on with this nonsense.. and you claim you have Class? :howler:

I am not a mod btw :pumpkin:
Yeah found out you're not and edited'it and i have class with those who have class and since you're being a knob and showing no respect for others dont expect the others to respect you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't need your respect, neither your opinion.. and when people talk with others, you mind your own business and everything will be fine..

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I don't need your respect, neither your opinion.. and when people talk with others, you mind your own business and everything will be fine..
I thought you were moaning about my lack of class a post ago when i called you a retard although you made remarks of the same level to me and to Isha. Beside this is a forum if you want to have a private conversation with someone use the PM button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)