Real Scandal Here... (30 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
yid army said:
another contradiction how moratti and his kronies have targetted moggi, yet moratti wanted him at his club, i guess rejection is a hard thing for an interisti, they shud be used to it, especially in the cl and society. this is all about moggi rejecting a move to inter, a insult to inter that was too hard to bare, quite petty i may add

Moggi is poisoning your brain, don be so naive, I will trust him only when I see the Contract!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I remember at the begining of last season there were rumors of Moggi joining Milan ... but i never heard of him going to Inter ...

Anyway, it will be very nice to see such a còntract :D:D ..

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
mark83 said:

Moggi is poisoning your brain, don be so naive, I will trust him only when I see the Contract!

if u ask me on what ive seen from both sides, moggi's side is far more consistant than the inconsistancy of moratti's statements which have been nothing but contradictions, there were stories of him having meetings with moratti and galliani over possible moves as his contract was due to expire in the summer.

whether he was offered a contract or not is a different matter, moratti himself stated his interest in hiring moggi and thats all that matters, since thats the case, im sure it was more than likely that he was offered a contract, i dont see how showing us the contract will prove anything in terms of the innocence of this club and in what it has lost

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
yid army said:
if u ask me on what ive seen from both sides, moggi's side is far more consistant than the inconsistancy of moratti's statements which have been nothing but contradictions, there were stories of him having meetings with moratti and galliani over possible moves as his contract was due to expire in the summer.

whether he was offered a contract or not is a different matter, moratti himself stated his interest in hiring moggi and thats all that matters, since thats the case, im sure it was more than likely that he was offered a contract, i dont see how showing us the contract will prove anything in terms of the innocence of this club and in what it has lost

He was offered contract from Milan, not from Inter.

Not showing the contract will prove that Moggi is one big Liar and Cheater!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Omair said:
I remember at the begining of last season there were rumors of Moggi joining Milan ... but i never heard of him going to Inter ...

Anyway, it will be very nice to see such a còntract :D:D ..
The latest was with Berlusconi. In the past 2-3 seasons Moggi was linked many times with Moratti. We ever used to joke that Moratti really wants Moggi because he can't get his shit right with transfer market and club management.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Philipp00 said:
I really hope that moggi shows the contract. that would show more and more that moratti is just talking shit and that he was just jealous that we won so much and he did put hundreds of millions in his team and had no success.
Mark83 said:
Show me the contract, please...
:agree: I hope he does - on TV for all to see! (And show moratti up as the sleekit, lying scumbag he is.)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark83 said:

oh so hes one big liar and cheater if he cant produce this contract inter offered him, god knows what moratti is then

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mark83 said:

On Bravo 2 this afternoon, there was a programme about the scandal. In it, james richardson interviewed someone, whom he referred to as massimilio & this guy told james that he knew Moggi, had been in Moggi's home & that Moggi had shown him the contracts from both milan & inter!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AngelaL said:
On Bravo 2 this afternoon, there was a programme about the scandal. In it, james richardson interviewed someone, whom he referred to as massimilio & this guy told james that he knew Moggi, had been in Moggi's home & that Moggi had shown him the contracts from both milan & inter!
James Richardson rules...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Read this on calciomercato, is there some kind of a hearing today to decide what to do with the 2006 scudetto?

Scudetto 2006 all'Inter: sulla revoca deciderà il Tar

18:30 del 11 gennaio

Solo dopo la discussione di merito, il Tar del Lazio si pronuncerà sulla richiesta di annullamento del provvedimento di assegnazione all'Inter dello scudetto 2005-2006. I giudici della III sezione ter del tribunale amministrativo del Lazio, presieduti da Francesco Corsaro, hanno infatti accolto la richiesta avanzata dall' Associazione 'L' Ego di Napolì, presieduta dall' avvocato Raffaele Di Monda. I motivi della richiesta di revoca nella "inesistenza del presupposto unico che doveva determinare l'assegnazione del titolo: il valore etico, con riferimento al l caso Facchetti-Pairetto, il patteggiamento Oriali-Recoba per la questione della falsificazione dei passaporti, le intercettazioni Moratti-De Santis-Vieri, la vicenda riguardante Mancini accusato da Cragnotti di far parte della Gea". "Speriamo - ha concluso Di Monda - che la giustizia amministrativa possa spiegare realmente a milioni di italiani se sia stato giusto assegnare il titolo di Campione d' Italia alla squadra di Moratti".

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Read this on calciomercato, is there some kind of a hearing today to decide what to do with the 2006 scudetto?
Yes and no.

Today was scheduled an appeal by "Ego di Napoli", an association working on "ethics" in general, against the assignment of the scudetto to inter. In fact, our scudetto was given to them -by a commission named by Guido Rossi- for their ethics.
The president of the Ego di Napoli association, Mr Di Monda (a lawyer), claims that Inter can't be given an "ethic" scudetto, when they have falsified passoports, stolen driving licences, tapped and stalked their players, have 180 millions euro of debt, etc..

Many (I was one of them) thought that it was very probable for the appeal not to be admitted by the court (TAR), cause the ones appealing have nothing to do with either Juve, inter, or figc.

Quite unexpectedly, the appeal has been admitted.

Now the judges will enter into the matter and decide whether to take the scudetto away from the perdazzurri or not.

In any case, anyway, this appeal wouldn't give the scudetto back to Juve.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #557
    I(Elisa too) didn't want to talk about this till a decision was made and not try to jinx it. :p
    A small group(no link with Juve) of lawyers(something like that) from Napoli(Ego di Napoli) want to revoke the 2005-2006 scudetto assigned undeservingly to Inter stating that Inter was not clean either....blah blah blah.

Well, they went to the TAR del Lazio and got the right to have their appeal heard but we don't know what the decision will be and when.

Did you hear this Cobolli?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #559
    Yes and no.

Today was scheduled an appeal by "Ego di Napoli", an association working on "ethics" in general, against the assignment of the scudetto to inter. In fact, our scudetto was given to them -by a commission named by Guido Rossi- for their ethics.
    The president of the Ego di Napoli association, Mr Di Monda (a lawyer), claims that Inter can't be given an "ethic" scudetto, when they have falsified passoports, stolen driving licences, tapped and stalked their players, have 180 millions euro of debt, etc..

Many (I was one of them) thought that it was very probable for the appeal not to be admitted by the court (TAR), cause the ones appealing have nothing to do with either Juve, inter, or figc.

Quite unexpectedly, the appeal has been admitted.

Now the judges will enter into the matter and decide whether to take the scudetto away from the perdazzurri or not.

In any case, anyway, this appeal wouldn't give the scudetto back to Juve.

yeah, what she said. :D

People should not party yet, they could still let Inter keep the scudetto. They could also not give the scudetto to anybody and in order for us to get it back would mean more fights in the courts I guess.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    yeah, what she said. :D
    :D

People should not party yet, they could still let Inter keep the scudetto. They could also not give the scudetto to anybody and in order for us to get it back would mean more fights in the courts I guess.

Exactly.

Tar can only disallow the sportive verdicts, but can't make new decisions, let's put it this way.

So, if people appeal against the scudetto to Inter, then the only part of the verdict that *could* be disallowed is the scudetto to Inter.

We were very interested in what was gonna happen today not only for the scudetto matter itself.
    It was very important to see if TAR was gonna admit appeals from people/associations not having directly anything to do with the 2 clubs. They did, let's hope they'll keep up on doing so also in the near future :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)