Real Scandal Here... (43 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
isha00 said:
The minister of justice is Mastella and he tried to act (in our favour, his son is in the "gea" inquiry), but he was one of the few of his coalition and doesn't have a say in sportive justice.
He doesn't have a great credibility either, so you can imagine..

Aha ... thanks man ... so it's nick against the world, eh ? :( ...

may we have the best of luck on this :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
since when the circus people are heard ??

have you people heard of a circus coming by this weekend or something ??

no ?? then what's that guy doing here he should be where the circus is ...??

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
isha00 said:
Listen buddy, you're a just guest here. Cut the cr*p.

And you guys, unless he starts posting something constructive, don't give him the spotlight he's here for. Ignore him.
And needless to say, I couldn't feel more welcomed. To be honest, I find it comical that most people are still trying to lay the blame elsewhere. So yeah go ahead and blame Inter, telecom, UFO's, barbara streisand....etc. but the fact remains, your directors cheated. No bones about it.

Im not trying to say Inter deserve lo scudetto (hell its brought us more trouble), just that juve are finally paying the price for their wrongdoings.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
BFC82 said:
And needless to say, I couldn't feel more welcomed. To be honest, I find it comical that most people are still trying to lay the blame elsewhere. So yeah go ahead and blame Inter, telecom, UFO's, barbara streisand....etc. but the fact remains, your directors cheated. No bones about it.

Im not trying to say Inter deserve lo scudetto (hell its brought us more trouble), just that juve are finally paying the price for their wrongdoings.
You stupid moron, do you realize that Juventus gives you more pleasure than your pathetic Inter?!

You rather enjoy on other forums blaming Juve for everything, then support Inter.

You know why?! Because you re losers, and you will be Forever.

Tuo Sono Stupido!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I mean I work with children with intellectual disabilities everyday. And those kids are more teachable than most Inter fans.

Inter fans just don't get it, no matter what.

Me back to work now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
BFC82 said:
I find it comical that most people are still trying to lay the blame elsewhere. So yeah go ahead and blame Inter, telecom, UFO's, barbara streisand....etc.

Im not trying to say Inter deserve lo scudetto, just that juve are finally paying the price for their wins
I knew that she was the one behind all these,
who else could have done that?:disagree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Milan fear smear campaign as spying probe continuesPublished: Thursday, 5 October, 2006, 10:01 AM Doha Time

MILAN: Serie A champions Inter Milan fear that their involvement in an espionage affair is connected with a media campaign aimed at damaging their image.
The Milanese club, who were awarded the 2006 Serie A title stripped from Juventus followinig a match-fixing trial, are under investigation for allegedly spying on referee Massimo De Santis and on their former footballer Christian Vieri.
Club owner Massimo Moratti yesterday told La Gazzetta dello Sport after being interrogated by sports prosecutors that “after paying for years a very high price to the power structure steered by certain (clubs), which was proved, we are now the target of a media structure having more or less the same characteristics. Fine, let’s hope we get over this, too.” Moratti, a 61-year-old oil magnate, was interrogated in Rome by Saverio Borrelli, a retired public prosecutor now leading the investigation office of the Italian football federation (FIGC).
Borrelli bases his probe on Inter on the declarations of two people currently in jail on charges of illegally spying on a large number of Italian entrepreneurs, politicians and celebrities through illegal access to state databanks.
He also expects to receive further documentation and evidence from the public prosecutors leading the nationwide probe.
Moratti reportedly admitted that Inter had Vieri under surveillance in 2001, and said that “a guy” offered the club to spy on De Santis in 2003, but provided only superficial information.
The spying on De Santis, who was found guilty in the summer’s match-fixing trial, and on Vieri appear to have been done legally through a private investigator, but could lead to sports charges of disloyalty and unfairness.
Only Moratti, who was club president at the time, could be sentenced, though, as the club is protected by the statute of limitations expiring two years after the events. Moratti can still be tried in the De Santis case because the duration is four years for individuals.
De Santis said he expects justice “because this matter is squalid,” while Vieri said though his lawyer that he expects the conclusion of the sports probe before possibly opening a case against his former employer. (DPA)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
vlatko said:
Milan fear smear campaign as spying probe continuesPublished: Thursday, 5 October, 2006, 10:01 AM Doha Time

MILAN: Serie A champions Inter Milan fear that their involvement in an espionage affair is connected with a media campaign aimed at damaging their image.
The Milanese club, who were awarded the 2006 Serie A title stripped from Juventus followinig a match-fixing trial, are under investigation for allegedly spying on referee Massimo De Santis and on their former footballer Christian Vieri.
Club owner Massimo Moratti yesterday told La Gazzetta dello Sport after being interrogated by sports prosecutors that “after paying for years a very high price to the power structure steered by certain (clubs), which was proved, we are now the target of a media structure having more or less the same characteristics. Fine, let’s hope we get over this, too.” Moratti, a 61-year-old oil magnate, was interrogated in Rome by Saverio Borrelli, a retired public prosecutor now leading the investigation office of the Italian football federation (FIGC).
Borrelli bases his probe on Inter on the declarations of two people currently in jail on charges of illegally spying on a large number of Italian entrepreneurs, politicians and celebrities through illegal access to state databanks.
He also expects to receive further documentation and evidence from the public prosecutors leading the nationwide probe.
Moratti reportedly admitted that Inter had Vieri under surveillance in 2001, and said that “a guy” offered the club to spy on De Santis in 2003, but provided only superficial information.
The spying on De Santis, who was found guilty in the summer’s match-fixing trial, and on Vieri appear to have been done legally through a private investigator, but could lead to sports charges of disloyalty and unfairness.
Only Moratti, who was club president at the time, could be sentenced, though, as the club is protected by the statute of limitations expiring two years after the events. Moratti can still be tried in the De Santis case because the duration is four years for individuals.
De Santis said he expects justice “because this matter is squalid,” while Vieri said though his lawyer that he expects the conclusion of the sports probe before possibly opening a case against his former employer. (DPA)
I hope moratti ends up rotting in a prison cell. It's unfair that inter cannot also be prosecuted - it's obvious that moratti was doing this to benefit inter.

Jun 7, 2006
Man this is incredible :D

Just ridiculous actually.

Big bad Inter screwed you guys or what? :agree:

Even if we had tapped your phones, who wouldn't have done it? Moratti is spending millions and millions every year and he never wins a title just because your cheating club bribes the refs each and every time.

So tell me, did we hire someone that has the same voice that Moggi has and did we ask him to talk to another dude that has the same voice as De Santis? And then we told the fake-Moggi guy to pretend if he is bribing De Santis?

INCREDIBLE... That you people even believe this shit. De Santis got a ban and now he's looking for revenge, simple as that...

And if it would be true that Moratti told Telecom to tap you guys, he deserves nothing more then a medal. Finaly someone that dares to take action against your cheating.

And just for your info: the worst-case-scenario for Inter is a fine, not even -1 :)

ok, I'm gonna leave you guys to it :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Forza_Inter said:
Big bad Inter screwed you guys or what?
Better choose your words next time. If you consider Coppa Italy Big, then yeah your team is big. Screwing us??? what does a "tongue Celebration" reminds you of...?? Yes, you got that

Even if we had tapped your phones, who wouldn't have done it? Moratti is spending millions and millions every year and he never wins a title just because your cheating club bribes the refs each and every time.
Oh Please...5th may??? you remmber that date??? Even Inter couldn't win the Scudetto on their own. So save that shit somewhere else and play far.

Bye, dickarm.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Forza_Inter said:
Man this is incredible :D

Just ridiculous actually.

Big bad Inter screwed you guys or what? :agree:

So tell me, did we hire someone that has the same voice that Moggi has and did we ask him to talk to another dude that has the same voice as De Santis? And then we told the fake-Moggi guy to pretend if he is bribing De Santis?

INCREDIBLE... That you people even believe this shit. De Santis got a ban and now he's looking for revenge, simple as that...

And if it would be true that Moratti told Telecom to tap you guys, he deserves nothing more then a medal. Finaly someone that dares to take action against your cheating.

And just for your info: the worst-case-scenario for Inter is a fine, not even -1 :)

Listen, dickhead!

With no games cheated, we would have been infront of you!

We were like 10-15 points infront of you in last 10 seasons, if not more.

Your pathetic team waits for Scudetto for 20 years, so you re telling me what:
That the last 20 seasons were fixed?!

Why dont you just admit that you re pathetic losers.

Yes Moratti invested like a billion dollars in your team, but that is not the way to achieve something!

You change your starting eleven every year! Have you ever heard of team-players?!

Even without us in Serie A you wont win anything!

You re gonna end up 3rd or 4th, bitches!

You really showed your strength against Bayern! :rofl2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gill_juve said:
eeeyy, the russian league is good. its the uzbek league which might make it easier for inter to challenge for the title
I know Russian league is good. But the funny thing is that they'll be leaving the CL from the first round:touched:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I know Russian league is good. But the funny thing is that they'll be leaving the CL from the first round:touched:
Maybe they can go for UEFA Cup?

You think that they are capable of that? :D

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I hope Moratti live up to his threats next time he loses and move Inter to another country, its the greatest thing ever that could happen to Italian football, even better than the world cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)