Real Scandal Here... (39 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
keep digging....one day all the smelly stuff will all come out. THEN we check the rule books to see which division should Inter be demoted to.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
For Inter it will all end in tears.

Both on the pitch, where they are, despite the megabucks 'Mad' Max Moratti throws at the transfer market, the best laugh since 'Faulty Towers' or 'Only Fools and Horses', and off the pitch where they will pay for their conspiracy with crooked men is suits.

Time is on our side.

In the meantime I wish Roma or Palermo well in their quest for this seasons Scudetto.
I hope you're right1

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
d.nico said:
This scandal proved one thing. Juve is a weak team in term of authority and power. FIAT post Umberto and Gianni is pathetic. And our board are chicken sh!t.

This is really sad.
being saying this for years...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Sign this petition to Pancalli, where he is asked:

- Why we had new figc managers punishing us and then leaving.
- Who chose Guido Rossi, who has always been close to inter and now is the president of a society that taps phones ilelgaly, as Figc president.
- What is the more or less hidden link between Guido Rossi, ex figc president, and Tronchetti provera, who *strangely* is Telecom's ex president, one of Inter's main sponsors.
- How could Guido Rossi, who has been part of the Inter's board between 1995 and 1999, entirely nominate the juries of the sportive trials, juries that conceded the maximum of 10 minutes to the accused ones to defend themselves.
- Why did all of this happen during a huge (phone taps) scandal, a hurrican that has Telecom Italia and the Italian government in its middle. Maybe just to point Luciano Moggi as the bad guy to punish and forget about the rest?
- How can we accept a punishment that acquitted: the refs (how could have Juve committed illicits if the refs are innocent?), the ex-heads of the Figc (how could have Juve committed illicits, if they didn't corrupt anyone?), Bergamo and Pairetto (how could Juve commit illicits without theit help?).
- Juve has been punished for having violated the articles 1,2 paragraphs 4, 6, 13. Doing illegal phone taps and stalking people, like it was testified Inter did, doesn't violate the same articles for which Juve was exaggeratingly punished this summer?

http://www.petitiononline.com/J1897/petition.html

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is confident that the CONI Arbitration Court will reduce the point deduction that was handed out to the Bianconeri in the summer.

The outfit are scheduled to discuss their appeal in front of the court on October 11 and hope that the 17-point deficit will be decreased or even cancelled.

“I am hoping in a reduction,” said the President in an interview with the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

“I don’t want to call it a discount because that would imply that someone is giving us something for free – I feel we are already paying heavily.”

Juventus were punished after a number of intercepted phone calls involving former directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo.

“We are willing to claim damages from Moggi and Giraudo if we will have the grounds to do so, there is no way we could avoid that, although we believe that the Scudetti won with them were well deserved,” added Cobolli Gigli.

“We are working on the new Juve project and are pleased to see that the squad has adapted to the new Serie B reality. In five years we may be able to return to our old status.”

The club’s demotion to the Second Division sparked a mass exodus of footballing talent in Turin.

“I am sorry that we lost some of our players, like Zlatan Ibrahimovic – I guess he didn’t understand what our future plans were or maybe we weren’t clear enough in explaining them,” he added.

“The most painful loss was that of Gianluca Zambrotta to Barcelona, though, he could have still guaranteed four years at the highest levels.”

Cobolli Gigli also defended the League’s decision to postpone the match between Juventus and Brescia – moved to November 1 from October 8 – due to international commitments.

“I do not think this decision will cause any problems and I haven’t heard any complaints,” concluded Cobolli Gigli.

-Channel4.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Inter’s Massimo Moratti will be heard by Francesco Saverio Borrelli on Tuesday as the Italian Football Federation continues its investigation into the latest interception saga.

The FIGC opened a new probe in the aftermath of the scandal revealing hundreds of cases of phone interceptions by Telecom Italia, after former referee Massimo De Santis accused Inter of tailing him as well as tapping his phone in 2002.

The ex-man in black spoke to Borrelli on Monday after a former Telecom Italia security manager confessed from prison that the he did spy on De Santis and that this activity was at least in part commissioned by the Nerazzurri.

Moratti reacted immediately to the accusations, saying that his club had nothing to do with the interceptions despite Telecom being one of its shareholders, and said he was eager to speak to chief investigator Borrelli to clarify his club’s position.

Federal Commissioner Luca Pancalli expressed his worries about the new scandal in which he labelled the situation as 'embarrassing’.

However, Moratti has hit back by again claiming his club’s innocence. “I don’t agree with that,” said the patron.

De Santis made no new revelations during his hearing on Monday and is now waiting for civil justice to follow its course.

“I want justice, just as I have been stating in the past few months,” said the former referee who was forced to miss the World Cup last summer.
“This is a disgusting situation. A citizen was spied on in his private life and that is unacceptable.”

Meanwhile, a new Calciopoli investigation is being launched in Naples in relation to the 2005-06 season.

The move comes after former referee Mario Mazzoleni accused the ex-designator Gennaro Mazzei of putting pressure on him to favour Lazio before the January 21 match with Cagliari

Channel 4

“I want justice, just as I have been stating in the past few months,” said the former referee who was forced to miss the World Cup last summer.
Could we one day dare to say this also ?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
isha00 said:
Sign this petition to Pancalli, where he is asked:

- Why we had new figc managers punishing us and then leaving.
- Who chose Guido Rossi, who has always been close to inter and now is the president of a society that taps phones ilelgaly, as Figc president.
- What is the more or less hidden link between Guido Rossi, ex figc president, and Tronchetti provera, who *strangely* is Telecom's ex president, one of Inter's main sponsors.
- How could Guido Rossi, who has been part of the Inter's board between 1995 and 1999, entirely nominate the juries of the sportive trials, juries that conceded the maximum of 10 minutes to the accused ones to defend themselves.
- Why did all of this happen during a huge (phone taps) scandal, a hurrican that has Telecom Italia and the Italian government in its middle. Maybe just to point Luciano Moggi as the bad guy to punish and forget about the rest?
- How can we accept a punishment that acquitted: the refs (how could have Juve committed illicits if the refs are innocent?), the ex-heads of the Figc (how could have Juve committed illicits, if they didn't corrupt anyone?), Bergamo and Pairetto (how could Juve commit illicits without theit help?).
- Juve has been punished for having violated the articles 1,2 paragraphs 4, 6, 13. Doing illegal phone taps and stalking people, like it was testified Inter did, doesn't violate the same articles for which Juve was exaggeratingly punished this summer?

http://www.petitiononline.com/J1897/petition.html
Petition signed! :)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Shyne said:
I dont understand the parts about the refs being acquitted. Didn't De Sanctis get a 4 yr ban?
:agree: Yep! 4 years & 6 months to be exact. Considering that italian referees have to retire at 45 & De Santis is 44, the sentence was unnecessarily excessive!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Holdon said:
There doesn't seem to be the same will to persecute Inter as there was Juventus, even if this news is making headlines in Italy.
Because Inter makes a harder case to persecute, given that they are losers.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
could some1 elaborate on this point:
Is it saying Inter, if convicted, would have violated the same article as Juve?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Shyne said:
I dont understand the parts about the refs being acquitted. Didn't De Sanctis get a 4 yr ban?
Yeah, he was banned, but not for something regarding Juve. Let's say that all the refs linked to Juve were acquitted.

Edit: I checked, he got the ban just for Lecce-Parma, May 29th 2005.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
isha00 said:
Yeah, he was banned, but not for something regarding Juve. Let's say that all the refs linked to Juve were acquitted.

Edit: I checked, he got the ban just for Lecce-Parma, May 29th 2005.
Thanks Isha00, continue the fight. I use alot of your info on other forums. U r very informative. Keep up the good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)