Real Scandal Here... (18 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Since DAY ONE I been sure this BIGGER THAN JUVE this is the milano´s financial mafia against TORINO once again
It is not the first time.
This time they attacked Juve. But they have done it before. If you follow the news about car industry along Italia´s history is always been like this.
The thing is TORINO CITY AND the AGNELLI FAMILY have been a pain in the ass for the political center mean roma and the financial one mean milano.
Just look what happen during the mussolini goverment. It was the 30s and the only city directly against the fascist was Torino.

And the fact they wait till Gianni and Humberto Agnelli were death to do this, just show what kind of people they are.

Ps: about RAI.. ¿ what do you want they to say? Berlusconi is their boss
What made me mad is that Tardelli sit there like an idiot and take part of the show

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm sure you've all seen this, but...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep27d.html

As I've been saying... each day that goes by, the more and more I believe Moggi's side of the story in all this.

Moggi attacks Rossi
Wednesday 27 September, 2006
Luciano Moggi has hit out at former Federal Commissioner Guido Rossi, accusing him of acting on Inter’s behalf during the Calciopoli investigation.

Juventus’ former director general was handed a five-year ban in the aftermath of the summer match-fixing scandal and believes that Rossi intentionally wanted to ruin him and the Bianconeri.

“Inter, Telecom Italia, Massimo Moratti, Marco Tronchetti Provera and Rossi are all partners in the same things – that is Telecom Italia and Inter,” Moggi said on Italian television last night.

“Rossi did what he had to do and then returned to his home base at Telecom,” added Moggi, referring to Rossi’s new appointment at the head of Telecom Italia, which forced him to resign from his post at the FIGC last week.

“The revelations of the past few days confirm what I have been saying for months when I referred to industrial espionage.

“I once again deny the legitimacy of the phone interceptions. Often there are words missing and in other print-outs there are extra words – how can we trust this kind of information?

“That is why I decided to give Paolo Bergamo some foreign mobile phone cards, I was aware that everyone knew what I was doing and had to somehow protect myself.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli – had they been alive these things would have never happened.”

The Old Lady of Italian football currently resides in Serie B with a 17-point deduction, although they are hoping to have that reduced at their CONI hearing next month.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Shyne said:
Mancini and Moratti have no dignity or integrity. They have contradicted themselves already with their statements. At first, they played it down and said it was false, now their clearly implying, regardless of whether it was illegal, that tapping ppl's phone is ok. They think the ends justify the means. Thats sometimes true, but for Inter, they werent out to make a better calcio, they were out to serve their own selfish interest.

dont u need permission from the court of law or the police to tap phones? otherwise this is not the legit, and its illegal wot the telecoms company did, but otherwise as moggi said, the transcripts as i said from the start cud well of easily been edited and missed out vital parts to make it non biased

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #365
    Badass Devil said:
    dont u need permission from the court of law or the police to tap phones?
    yes, that's why the De Santis, Vieri, new Juve, GEA and FIGC taps are ILLEGAL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    mark77 said:
    yes, that's why the De Santis, Vieri, new Juve, GEA and FIGC taps are ILLEGAL.

and not only that, but not all of it has been put into transcript, plus as moggi said it cud well of easily been edited, i say we get the law involved, f*ck fifa and their french ways get the law involved, let them do the transcripts

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    So, there is no real evidence against Juventus. We're clean until proven guilty of the charges, so no matter if we were sent to Serie B with -17 and no matter what the world says we have a clean conscience!

I don't care if everyone think my Juve are guilty when I know in my heart that we are innocent. Who cares what other people think or say???

I believe Moggi. Juventus will miss his brilliant transfer strategies and general handling of the club the next 5 seasons. And even though I doubt whether we will see him back in charge of Juventus again there is no reason to judge this man for a crime that no one has proven he committed.

If the transcripts are wrong, edited or changed they should have never been used as evidence in the first place in the courtroom. And this is the very sadness of this whole freakshow. They punished us, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, etc. on the basis of what according to the very man who really knows Italian football was simply a master plan for Inter so they could finally win Lo Scudetto.

A conspiracy against Juventus and Milan and ultimately an attack versus football istelf.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Alexander said:
    So, there is no real evidence against Juventus. We're clean until proven guilty of the charges, so no matter if we were sent to Serie B with -17 and no matter what the world says we have a clean conscience!

I don't care if everyone think my Juve are guilty when I know in my heart that we are innocent. Who cares what other people think or say???

I believe Moggi. Juventus will miss his brilliant transfer strategies and general handling of the club the next 5 seasons. And even though I doubt whether we will see him back in charge of Juventus again there is no reason to judge this man for a crime that no one has proven he committed.

If the transcripts are wrong, edited or changed they should have never been used as evidence in the first place in the courtroom. And this is the very sadness of this whole freakshow. They punished us, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina, etc. on the basis of what according to the very man who really knows Italian football was simply a master plan for Inter so they could finally win Lo Scudetto.

A conspiracy against Juventus and Milan and ultimately an attack versus football istelf.
    nope there is no legit evidence, those phone calls are illegally tapped and not even substantial evidence if it was used in a court of law.

but wot annoys me the most is those narrow minded non juve fans who just read wot is written in the papers without looking outside the box, and really making a more modest judgement of this, i mean i cud honestly now smack sum1 if they shouted serie B at me, cuz then i know they have no interlectual knowledge or skill to understand.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Since the investigation of Juve's "scandal"was took under way so fast and the final decision was taken in a hury ... shouldn't the REAL inter scandal have more progress by now ...

oh ya i forgot we don't have such control anymore ... :cry:

welcome Omair to our Juventuz forum ... and thanks for my first post :toast:

Oct 3, 2004
    I didn't go thru all 19 pages of this thread, but here's what I wrote on XT forum to start a hopefully interesting debate on this issue...

There is a double standards here. I'm not trolling, just reasoning out something for you...because you were once accusing us of being in denial, while suddenly the tables have turned because Inter FC + fans...are in a similar denial as well! I explained this before somewhere in an Inter thread maybe a few weeks back, but I didn't elaborate any further.

Juve get relegated for alleged match-fixing on the basis of telephonic evidence. Fine. Now there was similar telephonic evidence from, God rest his soul, Mr. Fachetti, which seemed to be overlooked and nobody made a fuss about...except the two main culprits' fans in Juve and Milan (and of course the Laziale and Fio fans who probably felt hard done by since their allegations were in the same minority as the evidence caught on Fachetti). Now Inter fans' (and of course, the massive anti-Juve bandwagon) mentality is "Based on this evidence surely Juve have no where to hide, and must be punished accordingly." - which is what happened. (I'm ignoring the whiners who still moaned that we should be in C, D, Z, extinguished from existence )

Suddenly you have Inter awarded the Scudetto, (two Juve superstars poached by Inter in the process, not too sure how relevant that is) Guido Rossi becomes appointed of TeleCom Italia, the same company which the wire-tapping took place in. Not to mention the other negative penalties, the poor financial situations of most Serie A clubs...as they say in Latin - Qui bono? (who benefits) The answer is simple, Inter.

Now if you're going to argue that the refs haven't been that kind to you in Calcio, then that is not what I'm getting at (altho I did notice a Falcone red card prior to Inter-Samp, but it wasn't consistent with my suspicion after the 1-1 draw and disallowed goals)

I can't quite put my hand on it, since there is no such thing as a "perfect system" (hey, the Moggi system provided Scudetti to Milan, and the Rome teams which by the way also seems incosistent with the whole Calciopoli allegations against Juve, but like I said earlier...denial)

What you saw before Calciopoli was Juve supposedly "robbing" Scudetti.

What I see now is Inter benefitting with Juve out of the picture, the negatives, and the TeleCom takeover, and the recent allegation by De Santis.

The plot thickens...

Jul 23, 2006
    Alexander said:

:pint: same here, ive already made problems with many friends over this, same the case with italy

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Rhizoid said:
    I didn't go thru all 19 pages of this thread, but here's what I wrote on XT forum to start a hopefully interesting debate on this issue...

There is a double standards here. I'm not trolling, just reasoning out something for you...because you were once accusing us of being in denial, while suddenly the tables have turned because Inter FC + fans...are in a similar denial as well! I explained this before somewhere in an Inter thread maybe a few weeks back, but I didn't elaborate any further.

Juve get relegated for alleged match-fixing on the basis of telephonic evidence. Fine. Now there was similar telephonic evidence from, God rest his soul, Mr. Fachetti, which seemed to be overlooked and nobody made a fuss about...except the two main culprits' fans in Juve and Milan (and of course the Laziale and Fio fans who probably felt hard done by since their allegations were in the same minority as the evidence caught on Fachetti). Now Inter fans' (and of course, the massive anti-Juve bandwagon) mentality is "Based on this evidence surely Juve have no where to hide, and must be punished accordingly." - which is what happened. (I'm ignoring the whiners who still moaned that we should be in C, D, Z, extinguished from existence )

Suddenly you have Inter awarded the Scudetto, (two Juve superstars poached by Inter in the process, not too sure how relevant that is) Guido Rossi becomes appointed of TeleCom Italia, the same company which the wire-tapping took place in. Not to mention the other negative penalties, the poor financial situations of most Serie A clubs...as they say in Latin - Qui bono? (who benefits) The answer is simple, Inter.

Now if you're going to argue that the refs haven't been that kind to you in Calcio, then that is not what I'm getting at (altho I did notice a Falcone red card prior to Inter-Samp, but it wasn't consistent with my suspicion after the 1-1 draw and disallowed goals)

I can't quite put my hand on it, since there is no such thing as a "perfect system" (hey, the Moggi system provided Scudetti to Milan, and the Rome teams which by the way also seems incosistent with the whole Calciopoli allegations against Juve, but like I said earlier...denial)

What you saw before Calciopoli was Juve supposedly "robbing" Scudetti.

What I see now is Inter benefitting with Juve out of the picture, the negatives, and the TeleCom takeover, and the recent allegation by De Santis.

The plot thickens...
    sounds about right to me.....

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    when iwas reading in xtratime i found this by dabdoob he is milan fan but he is funny

it is not real news but he wrote it

http://www.xtratime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202175&page=4

Telecomt Italia to take over Vodafone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The dabdob post

Reports in Italy and Europe are heavily linking the financially collapsing telecommunication company, Telecom Italia, to overtake Vodafone, one of the major UEFA Champions League sponsors in a multimillion bid.

It is believed that Moratti, Inter president, is furious about refereeing in the UCL, that saw his team of honest suceddtto winners receive the 2nd defeat in a raw, leaving them at the bottom of group B. It is believed that once the take over is official, telecom Italaia will start implementing a surveillance program across Europe to monitor referees for any suspicious misconduct. Should any substantial evidence is collected; Moratti is planning to buy the newest fax machine for a UCL celebration by the end of the season. It is also rumored that Moratti will match the 440+ millions he spent on Inter for the takeover transfer.

A high profile Inter executive told our reporter yesterday: "It is outrageous what happened tonight! 2 red cards and 2 goals in 10 minutes. The referee has ruined our night. It is no coincidence to see Van Bommel hugging him just seconds after the final whistle. It is like they are having an affair, and they are not ashamed to go public! This must stop."
    Should the takeover happen, telecom Italia is planning to transplant advanced electronic devices around each official stadium, UEFA headquarters, the referees designator office, every referee home and cell phone. Moreover, communication between the referee and his assistants during the game will be also monitored.

A former referee told our reporter that he fears the quality of game is going to be compromised. He also added: "Back in the sixties and seventies, when there were no cell phones, we were getting direction directly from a club representative paying us a visit either at home or just before the kickoff. OF course, it was Inter management during these days, so there was no need to complaint!"

The few coming hours will tell whether telecom Italia will expand its business to Europe. If they were successful in collecting enough evidence, FC Bayern, Sporting, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Villareal, Ajax, Roma, Arsenal, Man UTD, Chelsea, Valencia, Lyon, Hamburger, Werder Bremen, and many other clubs may risk relegation to Intertoto cup.

what you thimk

please discuss

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    Welcome friend

dont worry,We will rise again
    Im not worrying at all ... the old lady is the master ofher game since ever i knew her ...

u know what ... when all the clubs get relegated to intertoto ... i won't regret having a CL without juve ...:smoke:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    when iwas reading in xtratime i found this by dabdoob he is milan fan but he is funny

it is not real news but he wrote it

http://www.xtratime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202175&page=4

Telecomt Italia to take over Vodafone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The dabdob post

Reports in Italy and Europe are heavily linking the financially collapsing telecommunication company, Telecom Italia, to overtake Vodafone, one of the major UEFA Champions League sponsors in a multimillion bid.

It is believed that Moratti, Inter president, is furious about refereeing in the UCL, that saw his team of honest suceddtto winners receive the 2nd defeat in a raw, leaving them at the bottom of group B. It is believed that once the take over is official, telecom Italaia will start implementing a surveillance program across Europe to monitor referees for any suspicious misconduct. Should any substantial evidence is collected; Moratti is planning to buy the newest fax machine for a UCL celebration by the end of the season. It is also rumored that Moratti will match the 440+ millions he spent on Inter for the takeover transfer.

A high profile Inter executive told our reporter yesterday: "It is outrageous what happened tonight! 2 red cards and 2 goals in 10 minutes. The referee has ruined our night. It is no coincidence to see Van Bommel hugging him just seconds after the final whistle. It is like they are having an affair, and they are not ashamed to go public! This must stop."
    Should the takeover happen, telecom Italia is planning to transplant advanced electronic devices around each official stadium, UEFA headquarters, the referees designator office, every referee home and cell phone. Moreover, communication between the referee and his assistants during the game will be also monitored.

A former referee told our reporter that he fears the quality of game is going to be compromised. He also added: "Back in the sixties and seventies, when there were no cell phones, we were getting direction directly from a club representative paying us a visit either at home or just before the kickoff. OF course, it was Inter management during these days, so there was no need to complaint!"

The few coming hours will tell whether telecom Italia will expand its business to Europe. If they were successful in collecting enough evidence, FC Bayern, Sporting, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Villareal, Ajax, Roma, Arsenal, Man UTD, Chelsea, Valencia, Lyon, Hamburger, Werder Bremen, and many other clubs may risk relegation to Intertoto cup.

what you thimk

please discuss
    It makes me think that De Santis was right - They should put inter in a league of their own - at the bottom of the ocean!

delwinho

May 28, 2004
    Italian football will never flourish without Juventus .........Just look at serieA and UCL 3 italian teams Milan Inter Roma... Especially Inter... what a shame no quality to win the match talk about match mixing again... Inter scandal hit juventus badly..But Juventus will rebound in serie A .. Forza Juventus....Juventus the backbone of italian football =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)