Real Scandal Here... (4 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Juventico said:
Yup, they were roommates and all, but if he's hurt it's because he expected something else from him.
Not necessarily. I think he accepts Ibra's decision - because afterall, what player would want to risk wasting his best years in Serie B? - but still feels hurt that it had to come to this. That's the way I interpret his comment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
Not necessarily. I think he accepts Ibra's decision - because afterall, what player would want to risk wasting his best years in Serie B? - but still feels hurt that it had to come to this. That's the way I interpret his comment.
Playing with Inter is more waste than playing in Serie B, any idiot knows that.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
Playing with Inter is more waste than playing in Serie B, any idiot knows that.
Agreed. I hope Ibrahimovic will realize this too and 'ask for a transfer the Ibrahimovic way' after they fail to win the scudetto come May.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Esteban said:
Agreed. I hope Ibrahimovic will realize this too and 'ask for a transfer the Ibrahimovic way' after they fail to win the scudetto come May.
He might do so even earlier, if they get our scudetto taken off them.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Story of 2 former roommates:

The first is well paid, has teamates that play for their Nts and has become immortal. He and his teamates will always be remembered as heros, even 50 years from now. His tifosi's great grandsons will still know everything about him.
What he and his teammates are doing now is so great that it stole a great deal of spotlight to the championship where his former roommate plays.

The other plays for his Nt (only when he wants to) and if he was to win the league (big if), he would win it in a championship without its most representative club and with all of the other opponents penalized. Desperate not to spend another season with the same roommate, he let his new club (the one that celebrates even scudetti won by others) write on their website that he got relegated last season. One day his son will ask him "Daddy, didn't you feel like a wh**e?".
In a ten years or so he will be just another player about to retire and to be forgot soon.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
rossdale said:
The last masterpiece of this farcical tragicomedy is Mancini's declaration to an italian newspaper: "If Moratti really phone-taped the referee De Santis made the right thing"... He doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame"... I never liked him also whern he was a player, but now is really umbearable... Arrogant, boasting, and idiot!
I suppose those are the side effects of Rogaine.

rossdale

Jul 28, 2006
The italian newspaper La Repubblica reveals that Telecom phone-taped also Italian Footbal Federation, GEA (Moggi's agency) and Juventus... here's the the link, in italian of course:

http://www.repubblica.it/2006/09/sezioni/cronaca/retata-spie-2/juventus-spioni/juventus-spioni.html

The article doesn't mention Inter, also because the head of this phone-taps was inside Telecom and at the moment there's not an evidence of a link between the Telecom scandal and calciopoli. But considering that as you know the most important members of Telecom board were also members of Inter board, and that I can't find a reason on why Telecom should phone-tap Juventus, Italian FA and Moggi's private business, well... everybody can guess where is the link between the Telecom scandal and calciopoli...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Goal.com

Moggi Attacks Rossi

According to the former Juve director, Guido Rossi was sent by Inter to punish Juventus and award Inter with the Scudetto.

Luciano Moggi went in heavily on the former Extraordinary Commissioner of the FIGC, accusing him of being sent by the Nerazzurri during the Calciopoli scandal to ruin him and Juventus.

“Milan (city), Inter, Telecom, Moratti, Rossi and Tronchetti Provera are partners of the same thing.

“He did what he had to do and returned back to the mother house. A sort of 'comes, does and goes’.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli. These things would have never happened.”

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Goal.com

Moratti Denies De Sanctis’ Accusations

The former referee had accused Inter’s Patron of shadowing him.

Massimo Moratti spoke about the insinuations made by Massimo De Sanctis in the past days, where the former referee attacked Inter and in particular Moratti for tapping his phones and sending someone to follow him.

“Mister De Sanctis does not deserve a reply. I’m not worried at all and I confirm the fact that no mandate was made to follow someone.

“Not doing it almost makes me feel sorry, because seeing the reactions of a certain condemned world and all those who are around it, if two years ago we had gone the whole way, maybe we would have resolved the problem.”

Inter face a fine whereas Moratti could be banned for a certain amount of time if found guilty. However, Inter's position could be aggrevated if certain De Sanctis accusations are proven and can even risk losing the league title.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
rossdale said:
The italian newspaper La Repubblica reveals that Telecom phone-taped also Italian Footbal Federation, GEA (Moggi's agency) and Juventus... here's the the link, in italian of course:

http://www.repubblica.it/2006/09/sezioni/cronaca/retata-spie-2/juventus-spioni/juventus-spioni.html

The article doesn't mention Inter, also because the head of this phone-taps was inside Telecom and at the moment there's not an evidence of a link between the Telecom scandal and calciopoli. But considering that as you know the most important members of Telecom board were also members of Inter board, and that I can't find a reason on why Telecom should phone-tap Juventus, Italian FA and Moggi's private business, well... everybody can guess where is the link between the Telecom scandal and calciopoli...

I think Inter should get relegated if they have something to do with this. They knew inside information about the FIGC, juventus and referees. That are informations they could use on the transfer market (I am sure moggi also talked about transfers) and on the field. I am more and more sure that what happened to us is a product of Inter. The title should be immediately taken away form them because they are neither on nor off the field a team that deserves a title.

Jul 2, 2006
Meow said:
Goal.com

Moggi Attacks Rossi

According to the former Juve director, Guido Rossi was sent by Inter to punish Juventus and award Inter with the Scudetto.

Luciano Moggi went in heavily on the former Extraordinary Commissioner of the FIGC, accusing him of being sent by the Nerazzurri during the Calciopoli scandal to ruin him and Juventus.

“Milan (city), Inter, Telecom, Moratti, Rossi and Tronchetti Provera are partners of the same thing.

“He did what he had to do and returned back to the mother house. A sort of ‘comes, does and goes’.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli. These things would have never happened.”
Our Primavera team ready for fuck and destroy inter

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Meow said:
Goal.com

Moggi Attacks Rossi

“He did what he had to do and returned back to the mother house. A sort of ‘comes, does and goes’.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli. These things would have never happened.
agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)