Real Scandal Here... (11 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
boekhorst said:
Tuttosport
Inter throw away the Scudetto – The Commissioner could strip them of the title for ‘ethical reasons’

------------

give back our title !!!​

yes, let`s take the title away from inter. they do not deserve the title on and off the pitch.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Lo juventino Pavel Nedved parla di Calciopoli: "Sorpreso dell'Inter? Per nulla - dice Nedved in conferenza stampa - l'unica cosa che mi sorprendeva era che la giustizia aveva danneggiato solo la Juventus; credo che usciranno anche altre cose, e spero che paghino anche gli altri". Sul campionato, il centrocampista ceco precisa: "Sono contento per come sta andando la squadra, ma quello che conta è aver ottenuto un risultato importante con la vittoria per 4-0 contro il Modena; dopo il pareggio di Rimini c'era poca fiducia intorno a noi, ma ora le cose sono cambiate: è un segnale inmportante. Non meritavamo la serie B a -17, era più giusto partire tutti alla pari; comunque abbiamo preso atto della situazione e non ci preoccupiamo di eventuali aggiustamenti in corsa, se arrivano bene, altrimenti è lo stesso. Buffon e Del Piero? Due Campioni del Mondo che hanno accettato di rimanere in serie B; un segnale importante per tutti. Ibrahimovic? Mi fa male sapere che veste un`altra maglia con lo scudetto addosso. Quando torneremo in serie A avremo bisogno di qualche anno per tornare a lottare per lo scudetto e per la Champions League".

Pavel Nedved the Juventus midfielder speaks of the Calciopoli: "Surprised by Inter? not in the least. The only thing that surprises me is that Juve are the only team to get punished, i believe more things will come out and i hope others will pay." The czech midfielder says about the league:" I'm pleased how it is going, but what counts is that we got an important win over Modena; after the draw with Rimini there was little faith in us, but now things have changed, its important. It was not right that we started Serie B with -17 points. We should have all started with the same points. But now we have handled the situation and we will not worry about things over the race for promotion; if we arrive in the top 6 good and if we dont its still good. Buffon and Del Piero? Two World Champions who wanted to stay even in Serie B; its an important sign to everyone. Ibrahimovic? It hurts me to see him wear another team's kit with OUR scudetto on it. When we return to A we will need a couple of years to be able to compete for the Scudetto and for the Champions League.

FORZA NEDDY!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i just hope inter get caught up with the shit they are doing and pay for it. This is italy man, everybody was cheating, and the only one who was rally punished was juventus. I said it all the time; Behind our punishment are people with influence and i wouldn't be surprised if everything we did wrong was 'discovered' by some interista. I just hope they pay for it, i don't even want that scudetto back, erase it or whatever, but let those bastards of inter pay for it... it was so dirty playing of them by first destroying us, then buying all our 'best' players (yes i know, thy just bought the most expensive in the hope buying the bests... another failure ;) )

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Nedved out for justice Tuesday 26 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus ace Pavel Nedved hopes that the Bianconeri will not be the only ones to pay for the Calciopoli scandal.

The Old Lady has adjusted to life in Serie B after being demoted and handed a 17-point deduction with three consecutive wins after drawing their opener against Rimini.

“I am very happy about the squad’s reaction – we didn’t start well but now things have changed and that’s important,” stated Nedved.

“After the draw at Rimini nobody believed we were ready to face this challenge, but we proved that we know what the right mentality for Serie B is.

“We didn’t deserve to be punished as much as we were, it would have been more fair had we all had an equal start.

“But we have acknowledged the situation and are not thinking there will be any change,” explained the midfielder, referring to the CONI Arbitration hearing on October 11, which may reduce the penalty handed out in July.

“When we return to Serie A it will take at least a few years before we can again compete for the Scudetto and the Champions League – we know it won’t be easy.

“I am not surprised to hear about the new interception scandal, the only thing that surprises me is that Juventus were the only club to pay.

“But I am sure that there will be new investigations and I hope that anyone responsible will be punished, just like we were.”

Nedved also revealed his delight that Alex Del Piero and Gigi Buffon have remained in Turin – although the sale of one star hit him hard.

“They are two world champions who chose to remain in Serie B – this was a clear signal for all of us.

“As for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, it hurts me to see him play with another outfit which has the Scudetto sewn on it,” concluded the former Lazio man.

Juventus will resume their training on Tuesday after a two-day break, in view of Saturday afternoon’s clash away at Piacenza.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep26g.html

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He can forgive Vieira for this but not Zlatan, Neddy loves our club and we love and value him, he is a very sensible man with true values...

rossdale

Jul 28, 2006
The last masterpiece of this farcical tragicomedy is Mancini's declaration to an italian newspaper: "If Moratti really phone-taped the referee De Santis made the right thing"... He doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame"... I never liked him also whern he was a player, but now is really umbearable... Arrogant, boasting, and idiot!

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
rossdale said:
The last masterpiece of this farcical tragicomedy is Mancini's declaration to an italian newspaper: "If Moratti really phone-taped the referee De Santis made the right thing"... He doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame"... I never liked him also whern he was a player, but now is really umbearable... Arrogant, boasting, and idiot!
Can you expect anything else from an Inter Coach, and the only one in recent times that hasn't been sacked after a crappy season and showing a complete Donadoni-like inability for tactics? Mancini's one of Moratti's insiders now, like his dauphine or something.

Neddy's reaction on Ibra surprises me, we all know Neddy is a great man and has strong values, but that he expected to find them in Ibra, kinda surprising.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
boekhorst said:
just 3 scudetto's again to reach the 3 stars in juventus's logo :)
NO!!!!
the next time we win a scudetto, YOU take a star and stitch it to your jersey. We have 29 Scudettos, who said we have 27? Inter? FU*K that. I'm stitching a 3rd star

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Juventico said:
Neddy's reaction on Ibra surprises me, we all know Neddy is a great man and has strong values, but that he expected to find them in Ibra, kinda surprising.
He said it HURTS him. Because him and Ibrahimovic are good friends.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
boekhorst said:
Tuttosport
Inter throw away the Scudetto – The Commissioner could strip them of the title for ‘ethical reasons’

------------

give back our title !!!​
.....then demote inter to serie C2 with -50 points!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Cronios said:
He can forgive Vieira for this but not Zlatan, Neddy loves our club and we love and value him, he is a very sensible man with true values...
:agree: He certainly is.

But I am sure that there will be new investigations and I hope that anyone responsible will be punished, just like we were.”
We all hope so too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)