Real Scandal Here... (4 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
I want to know their explanation about why tapping crapello's phone
Perhaps moratti was jealous of crapello's relationship with ibra, & set up "the calciopoli" to split them up so that he could buy ibra & have him to himself!;) Perhaps Bozi could elaborate in one of his soap episodes.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
AngelaL said:
Perhaps moratti was jealous of crapello's relationship with ibra, & set up "the calciopoli" to split them up so that he could buy ibra & have him to himself!;) Perhaps Bozi could elaborate in one of his soap episodes.
could do, i am loking for a super-villain who si even more evil than capello but nobody would have taken moratti seriously before this:pumpkin:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Bozi said:
could do, i am loking for a super-villain who si even more evil than capello but nobody would have taken moratti seriously before this:pumpkin:
An evil Super-Villan, worse than Crapello? Look no further than Moggi, or maybe Guido Rossi, or maybe both - a kinda evil twist on the Marx brothers, Guido, Crapo & Hark-back-to-the-1960's-o (Massimo Morratti). No royalty fee due, take them for free, just keep the story coming

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bozi said:
Only one Man can be considered..............Berlusconi.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Inter under FIGC investigation
Monday 25 September, 2006
The FIGC are set to launch an investigation after former referee Massimo De Santis accused Inter of tailing him in 2002.

The former official, who was handed a four-year ban because of his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal, also accused the Via Durini outfit of tapping his phone, after another scandal broke out in the past few days in Italy revealing hundreds of cases of phone interceptions by Telecom Italia.

"When I first learned about this operation by Massimo Moratti I was disgusted, even if I know that can be a strong word to use," said De Santis in a television interview.

"I am paying for something that I didn't do, I have always stated my innocence and to know today what was happening a few years ago really makes me sick.

"Why were they following me? I think they maybe wanted to blackmail me."

It is reported that Inter decided to have De Santis followed by a private investigator after former referee Danilo Nucini informed the late Inter chief Giacinto Facchetti of suspicious relations between Luciano Moggi and De Santis.

The investigation however brought to no firm results and the file was closed seeing as "there were no anomalies in De Santis' way of life."

If the accusations prove to be true, Inter could risk a fine for violating the sporting code, but there would be no consequences for the team itself in terms of points deductions.

Inter owner Moratti reacted immediately, saying that his club has nothing to do with the interceptions despite Telecom Italia being one of its shareholders.

"He's got some cheek to say this kind of things - Inter has no involvement in this issue," said the oil tycoon to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I think De Santis' words are very serious, he cannot ignore the damage he is causing us by making these statements."

Coach Roberto Mancini backed up Moratti's comments, stating: "He's disgusted? Myself and many others have been disgusted for months and we shall be so for the rest of our lives."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why this hasn't been attended to with a thread, if there is then just delete it!

God must have answered all our prayers!! Wow Ramadhan is really a blessed month:D....pffft scudetto of the clean and respectable my ass!!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Respaul said:
Its a nothing story that will not have a bearing on inters position
Well yes, the article says that....but its just funny how things turned out for them, after a whole summer claiming that they are clean.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #292
    Rami said:
    Well yes, the article says that....but its just funny how things turned out for them, after a whole summer claiming that they are clean.
    There's gonna be a story if they find that Moratti ordered to have the illegal phone taps to benefit Inter. ex: tap De Santis to have a dossier on him and possibly blackmail him, tap Capello to know his intentions in moving clubs or transfer targets... The thing is that a lot of conversations concerning Inter have been "taken care of". :disagree:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    mark77 said:
    There's gonna be a story if they find that Moratti ordered to have the illegal phone taps to benefit Inter. ex: tap De Santis to have a dossier on him and possibly blackmail him, tap Capello to know his intentions in moving clubs or transfer targets... The thing is that a lot of conversations concerning Inter have been "taken care of". :disagree:
    Intergate. :pumpkin:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    sateeh said:
    yeah but now mybe Mancini could stop saying that his club is "clean"

He must have forgotten that his former club is one of those "convicted" in the scandal. I guess he wasn't that "disgusted" back then??

:disagree:

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
    Tuttosport
    Inter throw away the Scudetto – The Commissioner could strip them of the title for 'ethical reasons’

------------

give back our title !!!​

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    boekhorst said:
    Tuttosport
    Inter throw away the Scudetto – The Commissioner could strip them of the title for ‘ethical reasons’

------------

give back our title !!!​

The commissioner COULD, but WON'T.

:tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)