Real Scandal Here... (7 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Call me naive but I think Juventus are clean and never did anything wrong. We should go back to Serie A and have our titles back. The ban on Moggi should be deleted.

I think we are innocent. This whole thing was carefully orchestrated by Inter to take us DOWN... They even got the media and the frickin' police to help them. This is such a crime! And if that's not enough bribing the judges in Juventus' trials.

Inter's jealousy of all our success finally ended up in an illegal attempt to take us down.

I hope all details of this freakshow will be released so we can clear our name!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
An English version of the article:

De Santis Disgusted By Inter

The former Italian referee attacked the Nerazzurri for being followed and tapped by Moratti's club.

A furious Massimo De Santis spoke about being suspended for 4 years following the Calciopoli trial. According to the former international referee, he was totally appalled by Massimo Moratti's behaviour in the so-called 'Operazione Ladroni' (Operation Robbers), for tapping his phone.

"At first, when we learnt about this operation set up by Moratti, we were really disgusted. I'm using a strong term, however I must say that today, compared to what I'm paying, always declaring myself innocent, all of this really brought me a sense of disgust."

De Santis attacked Inter for trying to look innocent in the Calciopoli scandal while trying to put other clubs in trouble by intercepting their phone calls.

"All of this occured by people who in all of this have always proclaimed themselves innocent and not connected to anything because they were not involved in the telephone interceptions.

"At this point I think that maybe the only thing that Inter can do is that they play the league on their own, at least they will win all the matches without any referee damaging them. I think that the matches should be won on the pitch."

These declarations are set to spark a new wave of controversy with Inter being at the centre of all this.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Moratti is the new Italian football asshole... in fact he's been an asshole since his mom gave birth to him... Fortunatly, his beloved Inter is not any better..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Alexander said:
Call me naive but I think Juventus are clean and never did anything wrong. We should go back to Serie A and have our titles back. The ban on Moggi should be deleted.

I think we are innocent. This whole thing was carefully orchestrated by Inter to take us DOWN... They even got the media and the frickin' police to help them. This is such a crime! And if that's not enough bribing the judges in Juventus' trials.

Inter's jealousy of all our success finally ended up in an illegal attempt to take us down.

I hope all details of this freakshow will be released so we can clear our name!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!
We didn't do anything that the other teams in serie A/B/C1/C2 etc did (except inter). if what we did was wrong, then everyone in serie A should have been sent to serie B; everyone in B to C1; C1 to C2, etc. With one notable exception - inter. They & everyone connected to them should be marooned on a desert island & forgotten about.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Meow said:
An English version of the article:

De Santis Disgusted By Inter

The former Italian referee attacked the Nerazzurri for being followed and tapped by Moratti's club.

A furious Massimo De Santis spoke about being suspended for 4 years following the Calciopoli trial. According to the former international referee, he was totally appalled by Massimo Moratti's behaviour in the so-called 'Operazione Ladroni' (Operation Robbers), for tapping his phone.

"At first, when we learnt about this operation set up by Moratti, we were really disgusted. I'm using a strong term, however I must say that today, compared to what I'm paying, always declaring myself innocent, all of this really brought me a sense of disgust."

De Santis attacked Inter for trying to look innocent in the Calciopoli scandal while trying to put other clubs in trouble by intercepting their phone calls.

"All of this occured by people who in all of this have always proclaimed themselves innocent and not connected to anything because they were not involved in the telephone interceptions.

"At this point I think that maybe the only thing that Inter can do is that they play the league on their own, at least they will win all the matches without any referee damaging them. I think that the matches should be won on the pitch."

These declarations are set to spark a new wave of controversy with Inter being at the centre of all this.
i'm sorry, but what is the source of this news ? :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I personally think that Paddy Agnew owes us all an apology as Juventus fans. When Juventus beat Reggina in the final game of the season last year, he was going on a rant when Trez scored towards the end of the game. "Oh look at that, the cheaters win again...shame on you Luciano Moggi, shame on you Juventus." Well, it was something along those lines. That fucker owes us, big time.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
sateeh said:
paddy Agnew ?
Agnew's a little shit who does the English commentary for RAI. He's a sports journalist; writes for World Soccer as a correspondent from Rome. Paddy also wrote a book called "Forza Italia" where he goes through the history of Italian Calcio. Oh yeah, and he's not from Northern Italy either...he's Irish. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    Agnew? He's a joke!

Silvio Berlusconi: ''Calciopoli? Meglio non parlarne, una montatura enorme''. Lo ha detto il presidente del Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, presente alla Terme di Agnano in occasione della Festa azzurra di Forza Italia.

Silvio Berlusconi: ''Calciopoli? Better not talk about it, all a big scam".

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    mark77 said:
    Agnew? He's a joke!

Silvio Berlusconi: ''Calciopoli? Meglio non parlarne, una montatura enorme''. Lo ha detto il presidente del Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, presente alla Terme di Agnano in occasione della Festa azzurra di Forza Italia.

even hes admitting it,am guessing we will be hearing some new stuff day by day.Ppl seem to be disgusted by all of this and their voicing their opinions.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    mark77 said:
    Agnew? He's a joke!

U cant be serious?

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    The main engine behind the Calciopoli was the public and the media. we the Juve fan considiring we have the biggest fan bas we need to pressure this and make our voices heard and make our case a public national case like they did to us before. We need to move the media and pressure it to start a campaign.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Juventinho said:
    The main engine behind the Calciopoli was the public and the media. we the Juve fan considiring we have the biggest fan bas we need to pressure this and make our voices heard and make our case a public national case like they did to us before. We need to move the media and pressure it to start a campaign.
    I agree. Alot of Juventini havent been as vocal because of the frustration of trying to break through the misconceptions and lies about calciogate, when trying to debate with other ppl.

Fight other ppl with info, its the only way.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Shyne said:
    I agree. Alot of Juventini havent been as vocal because of the frustration of trying to break through the misconceptions and lies about calciogate, when trying to debate with other ppl.

Fight other ppl with info, its the only way.
    Do you watch Italian Soccer Fanatics? See, I'd write them, but they'll just pass it off as bullshit and ramble about why Inter is failing for an hour.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    guys be real...if juve were innocent they would not have accepted ANY form of punishment...why would they surrender if all the evidence against them was false?

but these punishments are illogical...how can u RELEGATE one of the biggest clubs in the world...a club which has millions of fans all over the world and which means so much to them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)