Real Scandal Here... (6 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #201
    NEWS ALERT!!! TG5

Cipriani, Private Investigator, confesses that he pedinato(followed?) and tapped referee Massimo De Santis's phone and was payed by FC INTERNAZIONALE Milan for the job!!!

De Santis: "I'm disgusted"..."At this point it's better that Inter play alone, now they'll win every game and won't be damaged"..."That'S why Inter's calls were not found"..."You win on the pitch"..."Moratti was the one who said they were clean hey?"

:shocked:

article
    http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/cronaca/articoli/2006/09/articolo2739.shtml

video
    http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/video/2006/09/vedivideo_9831.shtml

Buy on AliExpress.com

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    mark77 said:
    NEWS ALERT!!! TG5

Cipriani, Private Investigator, confesses that he pedinato(followed?) and tapped referee Massimo De Santis's phone and was payed by FC INTERNAZIONALE Milan for the job!!!

De Santis: "I'm disgusted"..."At this point it's better that Inter play alone, now they'll win every game and won't be damaged"..."That'S why Inter's calls were not found"..."You win on the pitch"..."Moratti was the one who said they were clean hey?"

link

link please

i will give the link to many people to let them know what inter is

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    sateeh said:
    well another interesting piece of the puzzle unfolded.Is there anything thats going to happen? I dont think so.:disagree:

What do u mean by that? some where there's justice in this world and it will be revealed I'm sure

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #208
    Inter should not be relegated but erased from the football world and start from scratch with a new name in Serie D!!!

We were sent in serie B with no proof and just assumptions. What Inter just did is ILLEGALL!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    zizoufan said:
    What do u mean by that? some where there's justice in this world and it will be revealed I'm sure
    if those ppl wanted to clear everything up then it would've been cleared a long time ago.
    there were links to Inter from the beging. Starting from the faccheti(rip)phone taps.

Mybe u still have faith in the justice system in Italy, but i lost it a while ago now.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    sateeh said:
    if those ppl wanted to clear everything up then it would've been cleared a long time ago.
    there were links to Inter from the beging. Starting from the faccheti(rip)phone taps.

Mybe u still have faith in the justice system in Italy, but i lost it a while ago now.

Well i know that but it's like giving up if not trying something!
    this is really unfair :disagree: that increases our juventus love and fever !

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    zizoufan said:
    Well i know that but it's like giving up if not trying something!
    this is really unfair :disagree: that increases our juventus love and fever !
    love for this club wont change.Its just what is around it the gave up on.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    AlexTheGreat said:
    I wonder how intermerda get away from the punishment this time

and I really want to know is there any chance we could get our 2 Badges back
    IMO we should at least get back the one stolen from us by inter (ladri de m****)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Translation of the cartoon...

Without communication what kind of world would it be?

then it says:

Especially Mine

If this is all true then it should be all over the Italian TV and sports papers. I would love to see "our" scudetto ripped off of Inter's shirt. And then throw them into Serie C. Can you just imagine Ibra "I won't play in Serie B" playing in Serie C. That would make my whole year :agree:

I'm off to read those linked articles.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    mark77 said:
    NEWS ALERT!!! TG5

article
    http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/cronaca/articoli/2006/09/articolo2739.shtml

video
    http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/video/2006/09/vedivideo_9831.shtml
    that sounds to good to be true. If its confirmed, Juve should definetly go back to TAR. We have critical ppl speaking out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)