Real Scandal Here... (37 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Juventinho said:
18 people have been arrested and some of them were former Telecom Italia managers and one of them was Torchetti best friend. They were arrested for ilegal wire taps.....no comment...

Credit to another member on soccer24-7
u have a link?

I cant find this story sky sports, channel4, etc. This should be huge news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
Man, you made the effort to make 19 points, you should have tried to make them 20.
hehehe... Was too hungry man... Ok here is your 20th
20- Fvck Inter lol

Serously, will try to bring out some other points later on.. I am tired and have my Medical council exam tomorrow morning.. Wish me luck

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
hehehe... Was too hungry man... Ok here is your 20th
20- Fvck Inter lol

Serously, will try to bring out some other points later on.. I am tired and have my Medical council exam tomorrow morning.. Wish me luck

why would i inject benzathine penicillin in my ass?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a disabaled roman lawyer has replaced rossi, looks like another fool and i swear to god himself tht if he too f*cks me off i will personally fly over and throw him off his wheel chair and kick his nuts in

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm convinced from day 1 that our case is completely blown out of proportions that other teams are let off that lightly. This has leave a bitter taste on my mouth. I will stop watching Serie A for the time being and hope that either Roma/Palermo will win the scedutto and Inter will piss on their pants.

On a side note, I'm confident that Juventus will only get stronger and make Inter pay for what they had done when Juventus is back in A. It is only a matter of time.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Badass Devil said:
a disabaled roman lawyer has replaced rossi, looks like another fool and i swear to god himself tht if he too f*cks me off i will personally fly over and throw him off his wheel chair and kick his nuts in
That's not very nice now is it? And what if he reduces the point deduction? Will you push him around the Eternal City as he wishes?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
el_02 said:
The truth will finally revealed... and we'll get our scudetto back!
I just bought a Juventus jersey but I don't think it comes with a Scudetto patch. I wish it did, as I would wear it in protest, so when people say, "What the fuck are you doing with that on the jersey?" I can respond, "Perhaps you want to rip this off my shirt as well?" Of course if they did, I wouldn't appreciate it too much, as it would be $130 CAD down the drain.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
also, the man who gathered all the "evidence" Borelli quit. :rolleyes: I thought he was not finished...betting scandal....ah, I guess nobody cares about that, Juve is in B.
:disagree:

its like something from prison break ffs.They tied everything so neatly.Damn them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)