Real Scandal Here... (40 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AngelaL said:
No, I think it clashed with the Juve game, but someone posted a thread earlier today about it.

ye i missed it too for the same reason, but it was reported on the news about sumthing like 18 managers of past and present have been discovered to be corrupt, lol go sort it out rossi

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Badass Devil said:
about time those english discovered tht they too aint clean, its been like this for as long as i can remember, like bruce grobbelar the former liverpoo gk
That's right. They conveniently forgot about that, when they went on & on about the calciopoli. Rabbiting away about it, oblivious to the fact that the more they said about it, the more obvious it was, that they didn't really know what they were talking about.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AngelaL said:
That's right. They conveniently forgot about that, when they went on & on about the calciopoli. Rabbiting away about it, oblivious to the fact that the more they said about it, the more obvious it was, that they didn't really know what they were talking about.

because those epl fans have the interlect of a snail, very uneducated in the leagues outside england, they think their league house all the best players, fools.

the thing is as italian fans we all know its been corrupt, it always has, but corruption to the english is sumthing new, they're that stupid, the sad fact is that they dont take a hardline approach to it like the italians do, i mean if arsenal were in italy, they wud be bollocked for their involvement of illegal payments to beveren, or how chelsea wud be bollocked for their tappings up of players, like in the programme which showed frank arneson actually tapping up on this 15 yr old player who is alredi contracted to another club.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Just to pick on Swag's comment

FIFA's threat of sanction to ban teams and nations from competiting in International competition is, in economic terms dubbed, a super threat. A threat that has zero credibility.

Suppose that one that Portuguese teams took the case to the civil court - Why on earth should they be deterred from taking the case to the civil court if the club that is being penalized is not you but others, who ironically enough might have conspired against you? The incentive alignment isnt there, and I bet Blatter didnt read Professor Myerson's articles on revelation mechanisms. Well, I tell him to not bother because he doesnt have the intelligence to understand the point.

And FIFA et al cannot overrule the decisions made at Civil Court. Yes, they may have the power in their regulation to take certain measures but then again teams will have strong ground to void such regulation by repealing again.
Moreover, suppose a independent judiciary and big institution makes certain decisions that goes against FIFA wishes, then just for the PR perspectives they cannot ignore these issues, simply because FIFA is not above the law.

There have been three incidences, which I can remember, whereby football federations had to take on the judgement made by the civil court. That is
(1) Bosman Ruling
(2) Italian Abolition of Non-EU rule
(3) Transfer Market Rule in 2001.

I think it is pretty clear Inter cheated their way to Scudetto and I am now incensed in retrospect that our management team didnt take the case to the European Court.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
TELECOM: ARRESTI IN ARRIVO PER INCHIESTA INTERCETTAZIONI

Intercettazioni abusive, decine di arresti in tutta Italia
Diciotto ordinanze di custodia cautelare sono in corso di esecuzione nell'ambito dell'inchiesta sulle intercettazioni illegali

MILANO. Salto di livello dell'inchiesta sulle intercettazioni Telecom. Gli inquirente di Milano, dopo mesi di lavoro, secondo quanto risulta a il sole 24 ore radiocor, hanno tratto le prime conclusioni.

Sotto tiro l'uomo chiave delle intercettazioni Telecom, Giuliano Tavaroli, ed Emanuele Cipriani, titolare di varie agenzie investigative, che gli faceva da spalla.

Arresti sono in corso e preludono ad altri, clamorosi, colpi di scena. Tavaroli era il responsabile del centro nazionale autorità giudiziaria (Cnag), la divisione del gruppo Telecom per le intercettazioni condotte su richiesta della magistratura.
18 people have been arrested and some of them were former Telecom Italia managers and one of them was Torchetti best friend. They were arrested for ilegal wire taps.....no comment...

Credit to another member on soccer24-7

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #152
    also, the man who gathered all the "evidence" Borelli quit. :rolleyes: I thought he was not finished...betting scandal....ah, I guess nobody cares about that, Juve is in B.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Juventinho said:
    18 people have been arrested and some of them were former Telecom Italia managers and one of them was Torchetti best friend. They were arrested for ilegal wire taps.....no comment...

Is this friggin true? How the hell can FIGC still consider their verdict to stand.
    Bah, I imagine someday, both scudetto's will be handed back to us.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Juventinho said:

This is fucking incredible. Of course are incompetent board will do nothing.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    I didn't see it mentioned here but all the vice presidents are resigning as well as Rossi (Gamberele included who they said was in line for the top job). I also read that Albertini resigned (after giving us Donadoni as the Azzurri coach...thanks a lot :disagree: )

The news reports also mention that Rossi never wrote up any guidelines to revamp Italian soccer to keep it corruption free. I guess he was too busy trying to screw Juve to pay attention to what he was supposed to be doing. Instead he just left an account of what happened during the last four months.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    AzzurriGirl said:
    I didn't see it mentioned here but all the vice presidents are resigning as well as Rossi (Gamberele included who they said was in line for the top job). I also read that Albertini resigned (after giving us Donadoni as the Azzurri coach...thanks a lot :disagree: )

The news reports also mention that Rossi never wrote up any guidelines to revamp Italian soccer to keep it corruption free. I guess he was too busy trying to screw Juve to pay attention to what he was supposed to be doing. Instead he just left an account of what happened during the last four months.
    All rossi's co-cospiritors resigning too? Good! AzzurriGirl, what you say in your second paragraph is probably true, & his account of what happened will likely be pogled (that is fixed to look as though everything was done properly, when in fact it hasn't).

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I said it from day one.
    Those who thought we were guilty did not read whats happenning well...

Incidents that contradict with what the scandal accused of with:
    1- This whole scandal broke away from the media --> we ar supposed to have controlled the media and replies to favour us.
    2- We cheat in curtial moments --> the scandal came out few days before the decisive match last season.
    3- We fixed matches --> they are yet to present a clear evidence of match fixing.
    4- Moggi is supposed to be GOD and he controls everything and he has everyone on his payrole --> Berlusconi is/was the priminister of Italy, Moratti is one of the richest people in the world. Agnelli's are not giving juve full back up support.
    5- Inter say that we always cheat because of controvesial penatly given not given to them in 98 --> We lost the Super Cup because the Ref thought Inter's goal was not offside and Trezeguets goal was offside (should've been 1-0 for Juve).
    6- They say Juve are awarded more penalties than other teams --> We were the least awarded penalties last season if I am not mistaken.
    7- It is said that Moggi fixed matches with the ref director --> the ref director says that he is wondering where the other phone calls with other team's management went away.
    8- They used less than 40 phone calls against moggi in a trial andthey are not allowing his lawyer to use the 99,960+ other phone calls to acquit him.
    9- Not a single phone call was about the 05-06 season yet the only scudetto that was taken from us and given to a team was this one and was givento inter. They did find away to give the 04-05 scudetto to Inter so it was taken from us and was put on hold or deleted till they fix a rule to give it to either Inter or Milan.
    10- They say the reason Juve got the worse punishment is because Juve did the most --> And Milan clearly fixed a game with udinese but they did not include that clear phone call in the trial.
    11- They say Juve fixed matches with refs --> yet all refs involved in the matches were acquitted.
    12- They say Juve fixed matches --> yet they did not provide a single video tape of such match, although that was requested by our lawyer.
    13- All teams in trial were put that they voided same aritcle --> yet the only one in serie be with heavy points deduction is Juve.
    14- They say the Juve voided an additional article --> yet any one in 1st year law school or just interested in law will tell you there is absolute no ground to what they are claiming.
    15- They say that Juve are the centre of the Calciopoli --> yet they do not have a single evidence to prove such a thing, let alone it goes against logic.
    16 - Again they say Juve controls the media --> but the two most famous news papers are registered under Berlusconi and in Roma.
    17- They say that Juve are favoured politically and through the media --> Yet when our doping trial broke away everyone was calling Juve the dopped lady although there were no proofs. And after Juve got acquitted it was mentioned in a small article in these news papers, let alone they till call Juve the doped lady. Plus Juve were the only team in the trial although some investigations states that Milan were using ilegal drugs.
    18- Moggi controls the media --> yet the media viewed a video of cannavaro taking medical with his face apparent but Crespo's and Veron's faces were masked. And was played weeks before the crusial Juve V Milan at sansero in 04-05.
    19- Moggi controls the calcio --> ibra received a 3 match ban just to miss the Milan game where others who did more received either 1 or 2.

And the list is so long.. I am hungry will go have dinner and if I am not tired will state some more facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)