Real Scandal Here... (26 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
swag said:
And as much as like like Geof's citations, I don't know if civil rights can apply to organizations like football clubs rather than individuals in this case.
Sure they can. Once it has an effect on players' contracts, labour laws could get downright nasty about it.

Wasn't there a player a while back who challenged a ruling on the number of foreign (non EU I guess) players a Serie B (C1?) club could have because their relegation was forcing the club to sell him?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Geof said:
I read that FIFA doesn't allow clubs to go to Civil courts for sporting matters; if a club does so, it would be banned from all competitions.

I'm pretty sure that this is illegal, you can't forbid anyone to have access to the civil courts...

So what?
Can we sue them??
FIFA wanted a scapegoat and the end of this story that hurts ppl's vision of football,
this not going to be the first time, they blackmail a...
helpless club...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Geof said:
I read that FIFA doesn't allow clubs to go to Civil courts for sporting matters; if a club does so, it would be banned from all competitions.

I'm pretty sure that this is illegal, you can't forbid anyone to have access to the civil courts...
but how can fifa ban u from all comps if the civil courts who are higher in the heirachy find us innocent, then we wud of taken fifa to court :)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    apparently Rossi is out(so are the VP's) and don't think for a second everything will change. If they nominate a certain Vito Gamberale, it will be like Rossi is still there. Rossi named him as VP of the FIGC. When Guido Rossi was President of Telecom in the 90's he also took him in the administration.

Other rumour is Gianni Letta. Don't know him but he's close to Berlu.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    mark77 said:
    apparently Rossi is out(so are the VP's) and don't think for a second everything will change. If they nominate a certain Vito Gamberale, it will be like Rossi is still there. Rossi named him as VP of the FIGC. When Guido Rossi was President of Telecom in the 90's he also took him in the administration.

basically nothing will change.

still say carlo mazzone for figc presidency

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Geof said:
    Marcelo Lippi for president!!
    hmm if u ask me im not sure if he wud be up to it, i dont think hes as outspoken as mazzone, tho they r both very modest and well respected men, but mazzone being the grandfather of calcio, he knows the league well, which is who we need, not some overpaid underworked corrupt lawyers

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    mark77 said:

so we r screwed either way.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    basically nothing will change.

still say carlo mazzone for figc presidency
    I would like to see mazzone also but he is to outspoken and that is what is going to hurt him a lot of people do not like him because of that. Thats to bad after that scumbag rossi it would be nice to see someone that would actually be there for the good of the whole sport and not just inter's interest's.

Fuvk rossi i hope he trips and strangles himself on a telephone line at his new job...........rot in hell rossi.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Geof said:
    exactly. Art 6 Of the European Convention of Human Rights:

ARTICLE 6

1. In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charge against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law. Judgement shall be pronounced publicly by the press and public may be excluded from all or part of the trial in the interest of morals, public order or national security in a democratic society, where the interests of juveniles or the protection of the private life of the parties so require, or the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the court in special circumstances where publicity would prejudice the interests of justice.
    2. Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law.
    3. Everyone charged with a criminal offence has the following minimum rights:
    * (a) to be informed promptly, in a language which he understands and in detail, of the nature and cause of the accusation against him;
    * (b) to have adequate time and the facilities for the preparation of his defence;
    * (c) to defend himself in person or through legal assistance of his own choosing or, if he has not sufficient means to pay for legal assistance, to be given it free when the interests of justice so require;
    * (d) to examine or have examined witnesses against him and to obtain the attendance and examination of witnesses on his behalf under the same conditions as witnesses against him;
    * (e) to have the free assistance of an interpreter if he cannot understand or speak the language used in court.
    Now WHY aren't you on the Current JUVENTUS Board?! :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    swag said:
    Well, the crawl on EuroSport2 is reporting that Rossi has stepped down. :toast:

Yeargh!!! :eyepatch:

i saw that, and jees he has such a bad dress sense, u see that clip of him in that white suit? he looked like a f*cking tramp the way he dressed, surely with the money binter are giving him for his influence in the calciopoli he cuda at least got a potato rag with tw*t stamped on it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    malducato1 said:
    I would like to see mazzone also but he is to outspoken and that is what is going to hurt him a lot of people do not like him because of that. Thats to bad after that scumbag rossi it would be nice to see someone that would actually be there for the good of the whole sport and not just inter's interest's.

Fuvk rossi i hope he trips and strangles himself on a telephone line at his new job...........rot in hell rossi.

honestly the day rossi dies, ill have no remorse wot so ever, however cruel and heartless i may sound, but i will be f*cking dancing like we won the wc wen he doe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)