REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
AndreaCristiano = Phoenix Jones ?
:lol:
I'm a white Italian guy. he's a African American
Nope, you are a soldier for Jesus.
Because I expect some on here to act as mature adults not belligerent children who automatically resort to mockery and bs
Oh, then you misunderstand my whole existence on here.
Would I be more mature if I dressed in tights and went out pepper spraying citizens I don't know without any thought of legal recourse?
Who cares about the outfit ? Legal recourse. At least the guy is helping. were all to worried about being sued or getting in trouble. that's why most do not assist those in need
Oh sulk me, you can sell that shit to the tourists. Get off your high horse you arrogant prick, now you're acting better than other, like you aren't selfish.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #44
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3305788 said:
    :lol:

Nope, you are a soldier for Jesus.

Oh, then you misunderstand my whole existence on here.

Oh sulk me, you can sell that shit to the tourists. Get off your high horse you arrogant prick, now you're acting better than other, like you aren't selfish.
    No I'm not. I try and think of everyone else around me before myself. there are many sacrifices I have made in my life in all areas. I also try to show a semblance of respect towards people. Unlike some on here

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Yes that's right. I'm the one who always berates people or makes fun of things I don't know or understand on here. oh yea that's not me at all its you guys.
    When have i 'berated' you? I made a simple request and you kicked up a fuss so I replied in kind, you were being a fool last night and had the majority of the posters in the section coherently replying to everything you said, including myself. If you can't handle that its your own problem, you should learn A, how to fit into the community and B, when to give up on a subject that you aren't going to get anywhere with...such as this one. And we already have a thread for stuff like this -

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?29185-News-that-makes-you-say-WTF!

I am sorry if i just berated you.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #48
    When have i 'berated' you? I made a simple request and you kicked up a fuss so I replied in kind, you were being a fool last night and had the majority of the posters in the section coherently replying to everything you said, including myself. If you can't handle that its your own problem, you should learn A, how to fit into the community and B, when to give up on a subject that you aren't going to get anywhere with...such as this one. And we already have a thread for stuff like this -

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?29185-News-that-makes-you-say-WTF!

I am sorry if i just berated you.
    What are you even talking about ? I was talking about people abusing the guy on the video. so I habeas no clue what you are even alluding to. You and I had the one instance where I was wishing you well and said Godspeed and you lost composure like a lunatic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Who cares about the outfit ? Legal recourse. At least the guy is helping. were all to worried about being sued or getting in trouble. that's why most do not assist those in need
    That guy just committed fucking assault. He intervened in a situation he knew nothing about, assaulted a man and could have blinded him permanently or gotten his ass beaten to a pulp if that guy had friends around. And in tights too! Like I said earlier: DUMBASS!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    AC if there was are a mugging with guns visible & there was no time to call the cops, are you telling me you would intervene & risk getting shot, possibly dying in the process?

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #58
    AC if there was are a mugging with guns visible & there was no time to call the cops, are you telling me you would intervene & risk getting shot, possibly dying in the process?
    I don't know but I think I would try and do something. I mean the guy has bullet and knife proof outfit. helps a little no?

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #60
    That guy just committed fucking assault. He intervened in a situation he knew nothing about, assaulted a man and could have blinded him permanently or gotten his ass beaten to a pulp if that guy had friends around. And in tights too! Like I said earlier: DUMBASS!
    Yea he assaulted someone assaulting a person. your probably the guy who would sue someone who broke your rib during a hymlic forget the fact they saved your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)