REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You obviously don't have me on facebook. I rip into all religions. When i was travelling i was having a go at buddhism on a daily basis....even though i wear a buddha around my neck :shifty:

To quote Dara O'Briain.

"The one thing people always throw in my face when I do religion bashing is that I wont mock Islam. Im sorry but i know nothing about Islam and none of my audience do either...I could happily sit down and study islam, write a hillarious bit about it and no one in this room would undestand what i was saying"

The problem is that the majority of us have grown up in a predominantly christian cultures and know a lot about it. The little we do know about islam is based around mediatized stereotyping and topics of fear/xenophobia so any discussion on it would be redudant. I did study Islam at uni, and have got into a couple of times with Fred and Ze....I will happily debate issues with Halal, womens rights etc. because I studied it at uni and know a fair bit on the subject and it is always fascinating to gain a perspective from people who live within that culture to understand how it is viewed from the inside as opposed to the outside.

But where would that leave the rest of the board who haven't had the opportunity to spend a semester studying that religion and its role in the world?

If there are any athiests from islamic countries...should you not be ragging on them to get into the debates more than those of us who don't have that background.
I'm not talking about facebook here. I'm talking about on this forum, since there's a crap load of muslim posters here, you lot tend to tip toe around posting caricatures of their religion but it's all good to do it with christianity. All im saying is, if you are going to try & be controversial, at least be fair about it & have some courage to mock the true believers in this forum.

That's one thing i like about Seven the prick, he didn't give a flying fuck.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I'm not talking about facebook here. I'm talking about on this forum, since there's a crap load of muslim posters here, you lot tend to tip toe around posting caricatures of their religion but it's all good to do it with christianity. All im saying is, if you are going to try & be controversial, at least be fair about it & have some courage to mock the true believers in this forum.

That's one thing i like about Seven the prick, he didn't give a flying fuck.:D
Did you read what i said after the first line? That addressed all the other issues you said.

Its not that we don't have the balls - the images of mohammed debate has come up a shit load on here.

I even got bloody death threats on here from JBF and some other guy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What i can't understand with you atheists is why you go for the safe option of mocking christianity. Why don't you lot have balls to post pics mocking buddhists & mainly muslims? You know you'll get a fair fight which is something you don't get with christian members here.
No one mocks Buddhists. Not even comedians.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3306430 said:
That dude can't see his own dick in low-light conditions, people think the car is driving itself at night.
Actually, I have a black friend who tends to come out of nowhere at night.

One time I was talking shit with some friends at night, then we started talking about him and 2 minutes later he appears from behind some bushes, you just don't see him coming. Freaky shit, I tell ya.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When I was in high school this guy on the football team would strip naked and go kneel in the freshman locker room with the lights off while they were coming in from the last gym class.

Someone would him the lights and BOOOM, naked black man.:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Tahir doesn't like me and he probably doesn't like you either. that's why.

They are not needed because there is no crime because they ate all the criminals.
Ze is the mod that has given me the most infractions, and i'm pretty sure he has nothing against me.:p Don't read too much into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)