REAL LIFE SUPERHERO PHOENIX JONES! (1 Viewer)

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #27
    I have done more than pepper spraying a man in the face.

I mean Pepper spray? What kind of a pussy brings pepper spray to a fight.
    Maybe he doesn't want to hurt people. if you watched the interview. his partner calls the police while he try to settle the situation. So the pepper spray is just for assistance

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    wow the utter idiotic vitriol in this thread you guys make me wonder who are fans of my beloved Juventus. You all act like your better than everyone, at least this man is trying to do something. Yet all you pompous asses dismiss him and shit on his attempt at help , while you sit behind your screens and judge. pathetic
    AndreaCristiano = Phoenix Jones ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    No but I got close once when this asian woman put Mayo on a Cheeseburger I payed 6$ for.
    Maybe he doesn't want to hurt people. if you watched the interview. his partner calls the police while he try to settle the situation. So the pepper spray is just for assistance
    Yea sorry dude that horrible burning sensation in your eyes is just to help.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #35
    Why do you post on here if you are just going to pick a fight with the majority of the posters and say we are idiots? It doesn't make sense...
    Because I expect some on here to act as mature adults not belligerent children who automatically resort to mockery and bs

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #36
    No but I got close once when this asian woman put Mayo on a Cheeseburger I payed 6$ for.

Yea sorry dude that horrible burning sensation in your eyes is just to help.
    To help control things before getting out of hand with people who get too aggressive before the police get there

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #40
    Would I be more mature if I dressed in tights and went out pepper spraying citizens I don't know without any thought of legal recourse?
    Who cares about the outfit ? Legal recourse. At least the guy is helping. were all to worried about being sued or getting in trouble. that's why most do not assist those in need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)