Re: Who would you want as Juve's new coach? (2 Viewers)

The new coach?

• Lippi

• Mourinho

• Wenger

• Prandelli

• Corradini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not the Juventus i started supporting back in Lippi day before that asshole Capello who raised the age of our team from 26 to 31. Right now we aren't a big club on terms of squad and we don't have zillions of euros to build a world class team in a second so like it or not we need to either develop or discover talents and Ranieir can do that..and as i said he can finish with us and get a CL spot it's not that hard at all as we can do it with a couple of more signings...but winning this year is a far possibility so Ranieri no win factor doesn't count for much here maybe if we had a team like Milan i would have agreed..
Yes, with DP being that one exception in the last 2 decades.

That's where you are wrong, we need experience and instant effect next season. It will be nice if along the way we develop a good youngster in Giovinco or Marchsio but that is not a priority.

The priority is reaching CL and getting our reputation back, I think he's uncapable of doing the job, you don't. Fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Yes, with DP being that one exception in the last 2 decades.

That's where you are wrong, we need experience and instant effect next season. It will be nice if along the way we develop a good youngster in Giovinco or Marchsio but that is not a priority.

The priority is reaching CL and getting our reputation back, I think he's uncapable of doing the job, you don't. Fine.
I am just saying he is better than the other names mentioned apart from Lippi..except of course our mighty board pull a miracle and get Wenger or Maurinho which won't happen...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Could someone enlighten me why we can't re-build the squad after the club has put around £50m for the summer transfers? Also, why some people forget that there are lots of world class players whose contracts can be bought according to the Fifa new rule, besides the free players.

Again, why do some people forget or try to forget that we already have started re-building the squad this season by adding some promising talents; Marchisio, Palladino, Criscito, Gionvinco and maybe Nocerino.

By the way, Wenger would be a disaster in Italy.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Could someone enlighten me why we can't re-build the squad after the club has put around £50m for the summer transfers? Also, why some people forget that there are lots of world class players whose contracts can be bought according to the Fifa new rule, besides the free players.

Again, why do some people forget or try to forget that we already have started re-building the squad this season by adding some promising talents; Marchisio, Palladino, Criscito, Gionvinco and maybe Nocerino.

By the way, Wenger would be a disaster in Italy.
Wouldn't be so sure since the guy have a massive experience in discovering cheap African super players or French..and those players are a Juve tradition..you know the French connection..:D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Wouldn't be so sure since the guy have a massive experience in discovering cheap African super players or French..and those players are a Juve tradition..you know the French connection..:D
I can't deny that Arsene Wenger is one of the best discoverer of young talents in Europe. But again, this shouldn't be our imperative target for the next season. We need a coach who can guarantee us gaining our reputation back and fighting for a CL spot. And Wenger's tactics can't suit the Calcio.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I can't deny that Arsene Wenger is one of the best discoverer of young talents in Europe. But again, this shouldn't be our imperative target for the next season. We need a coach who can guarantee us gaining our reputation back and fighting for a CL spot. And Wenger's tactics can't suit the Calcio.
Why? because he play attractive football?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Why? because he play attractive football?
No. Because their is a rule in football that most of us forget all the time; football isn't just attacking, half the football is attacking and the other half is defending. The previous rule is strictly applied in Italy. While Wenger's tactics depend mainly on ball possession, and once his team loses the ball he finds himself without a good defending cover. Also, his tactics lack the depth defensively, not just when he attacks but also when he defends. Wenger doesn't simply have plan "B". What is more, I'm not a fan of converting Juventus from an Italian club to a French colony.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
No. Because their is a rule in football that most of us forget all the time; football isn't just attacking, half the football is attacking and the other half is defending. The previous rule is strictly applied in Italy. While Wenger's tactics depend mainly on ball possession, and once his team loses the ball he finds himself without a good defending cover. Also, his tactics lack the depth defensively, not just when he attacks but also when he defends. Wenger doesn't simply have plan "B". What is more, I'm not a fan of converting Juventus from an Italian club to a French colony.
Didn't look like that when they reached the CL final, they did it mainly because of their defense...and Capello lack of creativity of course...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Didn't look like that when they reached the CL final, they did it mainly because of their defense...and Capello lack of creativity of course...
Are you talking about just one competition during Wenger's 10 years on Arsenal's bench? Okay, Lippi reached the final of the CL with Juventus 4 times in 8 years winning it once using balanced tactics between good solid defending and effective offence. And yes, Capello sterile tactics have lacked creativity, he is the opposite pole of Wenger.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Are you talking about just one competition during Wenger's 10 years on Arsenal's bench? Okay, Lippi reached the final of the CL with Juventus 4 times in 8 years winning it once using balanced tactics between good solid defending and effective offence. And yes, Capello sterile tactics have lacked creativity, he is the opposite pole of Wenger.
The guy can build a balanced team, an unbalanced team will achieve nothing and the guy achieved alot why do we have to put every one down on this board?!

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Mourinho would be awesome.

I just don't see him as a realistic target. Even with Lippi saying no, I still think he is more likely.

If not Lippi, I'd probably welcome Ranieri... he seems ambitious enough, and has a decent resume.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The guy can build a balanced team, an unbalanced team will achieve nothing and the guy achieved alot why do we have to put every one down on this board?!
According to your logic, it's better to say build a young team, but in how many seasons? It seems that you're a fan of coaches who are themselves fans of young talents without taking into account that we need to re-prove ourselves again in the forest of the Calcio as soon as possible. You're repeating what you've just said on the previous page of this thread. :wallbang:

Anyways, I rest my case.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I know that you lost a bet, Juventinho, but how long do you have to have that Avatar, sig etc.? .....And does it have to be that photo of camelfa.. err ... I mean .... ibra?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    I know that you lost a bet, Juventinho, but how long do you have to have that Avatar, sig etc.? .....And does it have to be that photo of camelfa.. err ... I mean .... ibra?
    It's a long season, Angela.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)