Rate the leagues! (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
NExyt year its going to be strong however they have lost almost no players and they have some major signings coming in...

NExt Year Seria A will be on third place
unless Roma and LAzio make some amazing singings

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
I think The Dutch League will have a tuff time to come to terms with matching the class of leagues such as the Portugese next year... I mean
The Best 10 Players in Holland IMO

1. Mateja Kezman (PSV) (Going to Chelsea)
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Ajax) (wants to leave 60% of leaving)
3. Arjen Robben (PSV) (Chelsea done)
4. Rafael Van Der Vaar (Ajax) (staying 90% too injury prown for any1 to bother also overrated by journalists)
5. Mark Van Bommel (PSV) (Wants to go to Schalke will either leave this season for a fee or will leave on a free next season when contract expires)
6. Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax) (Leaving almost for sure to Arsenal)
7. Tomas Buffel (Feyenoord)
8. John Heitinga (Ajax)
9. Kevin Hoffland (PSV)
10. Dennis Rommedahl (PSV) (Done deal to Charlton)

out of these at least 5 will leave while 3 are already done deals it looks really tuff. I heard someone mention Far Fan he can still flopp big time IMO... Cocu is still not confirmed and I think he will rather choose England or Spain becausre of wages...

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
With Cavenaghi and Wagner Love in Russian LEague soon I think we will see that power switch of Russian LEague leap frogging both Portugese and Dutch league
despite some of the forum members facination with Holland....

What do you think about this Erik
how long do you reckon Portugal and Holland can oppose the coming strength of Russia

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
1- Italy
2- Spain
3-England
4-France
5- Germany
6- Portugal
7- Netherlands

....though the English Premier is my favourite to watch!:cool:

-I lived in Holland for a couple of years and always had this fascination with the Netherlads Elftal (since '88 ,anyway...) and Ajax....but the eredivisie is terrible,as I could see in loco!!!The gap is just enormous between the Top 3 and the rest...

In Portugal is a bit the same but usually FC Porto is just from another world compared to the res (15 victories of the last 20 league editions..)...
Then Sporting and Benfica looking for a CL place...with the occasional Boavista coming through(watch out for them this year....)..
But in general our league is becoming more competitive and maybe the new satdiums will boost a bit more the Superliga (though I can't undersatand the Super part...nothing Super 'bout it,believe me!)

greetings

-Quaresma (ex-Barcelona to FCP)
-Helder Postiga (ex-Totenham to FCP)
-Hugo Viana (on loan from Newcastle to Sporting)
will improve the league quality....

-Deco (to Barcelona)
-Tiago (Benfica to Chelsea)
are the biggest losses...
(besides all the names already posted here earlier...)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
1 - Italian Serie A
2 - English Premier League
3 - Spanish Primera Division
4 - German Bundesliga
5 - French Ligue 1
6 - Dutch Eredivisie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)