Rate Juve's mercato (6 Viewers)

Rate our mercato

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
That's a lié in so Many levels that I ain't sure you are for real.

Mascherano in Farca. Rooney in Manu. Lewa in BM.

Top teams could said you know what fuck you, fuck what you want and fuck the other top team, you have a three year contract with me and I can benched you for Ever and fuck your career sooooo can we be profesional about It?
It's not a lie and I'm for real. You can change players mind by offering more money (Rooney) or asking for loyalty from long time servants (Mascherano) but if the player is dead set on leaving there is no point in standing in ones way (Di Maria, Özil, Kroos). There is no way that a big club will act as you just mentioned and threaten to bench someone just to fuck with a player, that is some Lazio level bullshit.

It's an other conversation if we should try harder to convince our players that this is the place to stay but forcing is not the way. I think with Arturo if we wanted we could have turned his head but with Pogba the only possible way would have been the same stupidity United pulled with Rooney when they decided to vastly overpay for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Id definitely have preferred Morata to stay over Higuain coming
But that's only because Alvaro has a lower hairline and a better smile. Higuain will grow on you though with that Pizza chef look, I'm sure of it.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
i wont expect him to replicate what Morata was doing here in CL games. what im expecting of him is to be a difference in big CL games (over the next 3-4 years), and i dont care if its goals, assists, preassists, PKs won, saved shots that led to goals etc, im expecting some big contributions. if he fails to deliver that, then we threw 90M away for a player that didnt bring us anything that we didnt already have, or to say it better, that didnt bring us anything we needed, despite 30 potential goals in the league, because we dont need that to win Serie A
Sure. If Higuain is a failure it's not only due to himself. He has already proven what he can do. Allegri must do everything he can to lucrate on having a world class poacher int he squad, and if Higuain don't have 30 goals this season, I blame Allegri as much as Higuain. Simple.

CL is a tournament, and that's something different. He must provide as much as possible, but the only job he has is to get us goals, however they may come. Simple. Again, I expect Allegri to do the best in the interest of Juventus - but he's not doing that by benching Higuain for Mandzukic and the old LOLrente argument; "i-needed-someone-tall/strong-on-headers".

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's not a lie and I'm for real. You can change players mind by offering more money (Rooney) or asking for loyalty from long time servants (Mascherano) but if the player is dead set on leaving there is no point in standing in ones way (Di Maria, Özil, Kroos). There is no way that a big club will act as you just mentioned and threaten to bench someone just to $#@! with a player, that is some Lazio level bull$#@!.

It's an other conversation if we should try harder to convince our players that this is the place to stay but forcing is not the way. I think with Arturo if we wanted we could have turned his head but with Pogba the only possible way would have been the same stupidity United pulled with Rooney when they decided to vastly overpay for him.
Ok. I aint 100% agree but you could have your arguments there. Relate with Rooney, you right, that's a bad way to deal with it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...By the time Pogba was sold all the 'best' options on the market like Andre Gomes, Kante, Krychowiak and Gundogan were already sold.
like marotta wasn't aware of the pogba situation way ahead of the official announcement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sure. If Higuain is a failure it's not only due to himself. He has already proven what he can do. Allegri must do everything he can to lucrate on having a world class poacher int he squad, and if Higuain don't have 30 goals this season, I blame Allegri as much as Higuain. Simple.

CL is a tournament, and that's something different. He must provide as much as possible, but the only job he has is to get us goals, however they may come. Simple. Again, I expect Allegri to do the best in the interest of Juventus - but he's not doing that by benching Higuain for Mandzukic and the old LOLrente argument; "i-needed-someone-tall/strong-on-headers".
Higuain cost 90M, ofcourse he would be to blame if he failed. We have a great squad and it would be his fault if he failed to adjust, someone of that caliber should be able to fit in relatively easily into a WC team like ours. And again, i dont care if he scores 30 goals in the league or not, no one here really should. What I care about is the CL, and how he performs there will determine if he was worth it or not. We will see.

Also, blaming Allegri for benching him is really stupid. He already proved on the examples of Morata and Dybala that he knows how to handle a new striker, and iirc we heard the same complains last 2 seasons, look how Max shut people up back then. Gerardo not playing has nothing to do with Allegri loving Mandzukic or prefering physical presence or any other silly reason people come up with, its much simpler. Dybala-Mandzukic is a proven, already working partnership that brought us results last season and naturally we start the season with them. Higuain is new to the team and obviously wont start right from the beginning, especially not since he didn't arrive here in best shape. But as season progresses, as the new signings fit more and more in, we will see more rotations. No need to panic over nothing

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
9 only because i am not sure about Pjaca, otherwise, we did the best we could.
It was the best sale mercato post calciopoli, massive getting rid of deadwood like Isla, Padoin, heck even decent sales of surplus subs like Pereyra and Zaza.
Finally managed to keep our most promising youngsters, like Rugani, without loaning them with the right to buy.
Pogba was destined to leave anyway and he left as our biggest sale ever!!
Ideally we should use that cash to get that prolific finisher we couldnt sign for more than a decade, because CMs are easy to find, but finishers are harder to find and more expensive and Higuain only last year has beaten the record of the most prolific serie A striker ever!!
Since we knew that Pogba will leave, ideally we should get his successor, before we sell him, so we wouldnt risk not finding one and since we already a promising rising star in Lemina, we should now get someone who would fill his starting shies here and now and we did by weakening our other direct conpetitor, when we stealed Pjanic from Roma!
For many years we have been trying to add some depth in our central defense with hakf measures and mostly because we were looking at the long place, as Italy has lost her touch at producing the best defenders in the game, Rugani has the talent to become one, but he is not quite ready to replace the ageing tower Barzagli, in a CL final. And so we did finally found such a player, ready to lead and replace any of our starter CBs without compromising performances and finally putting aside any nationalistic remnants that have remained from the ItalJuve project that nearly annihilated us...
The bonus transfer of the transfer window wasnt a new CM this time, but Alves, what a freaking upgrade for the Urugaian camikaze, Licht can now rest a bit and get the best of him when it is needed the most, maximizing our performances, with 2 pairs of stellar wingbacks!
Althewhile keeping the player that surprised me the most last year and personally noted as mvp, in permanent basis, the magnificent Cuads, who preferred us over the EPL! Who knows what he can achieve now being so determined to help us and surrounded by an over stronger team! By keeping Licht and adding Alvez and Cuads, our right side is an overkill and our wings could be even deadlier than tbe Neddy-Camo duo, as we now have some many option to run up down for the full 90', regardless of the ocassional injuries and suspensions, smth that was proven fatal in finals, in our past...

O boy, for me its like a dream, its like Beppe himself was reading my posts all these years, kept trolling me and all of a sudden granted me my every wish!
This is what we should do in my opionion to become CL competitive and we now have the means to fight for it like ever before in our recent history!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But that's only because Alvaro has a lower hairline and a better smile. Higuain will grow on you though with that Pizza chef look, I'm sure of it.
Morata is much more handsome, i admit thats the main reason I like him more. Hopefully we get him back one day and he breaks Gerardos scoring record in Serie A.

Last seasons team was amazing for me. Morata, Dybala, Pogba, Cuadrado, AS, Khedira, Marchisio, Bonucci, all special and exciting players to watch together. It will be hard, not to say impossible, for ANY future team to top that, no matter how much better on paper it will be.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So, 1 negative thing outweighs the many positives so much, that u drop 3 grades? I would be very grateful if you an explain that way of thinking. Not making a joke or taking a jab or anything, I genuinely want to understand, given how many people have given lower grades, but are only "mad" about 1 thing - not buying a CM.

Only 1 "bad" thing, but you chop of 3 grades? Why?
Okay I will repeat .
We overpay Higuain at least for 30 millions.
We didn't find a NEARLY proper replacement for that dub shit.
Pjanic is fine transfer but we have to wait how will he show himself into this team?I repeat I rate Pjanic very high but we have to see what will he do for this team.
I am repeating myself, but who do you think
will play once Khedira will get his muscular issues?Hernanes?
Most important. Marchisio has one of the worst injuries in sport.So nobody knows how his will condition be and in what shape he will return and when he will be fully fit.
Pjaca is a real talent but we have to see in future how will he develop.
That's why I gave 7/10.
The thing that makes me happy is Quadrado.I love that Columbian.He will fit like a glove for us..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was, which is why he bought Pjanic. Though in hindsight I would have kept Pereyra since we haven't signed a replacement for him

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I will repeat .
We overpay Higuain at least for 30 millions.
We didn't find a NEARLY proper replacement for that dub shit.
Pjanic is fine transfer but we have to wait how will he show himself into this team.I repeat I rate Pjanic very high but we have to see what will he do for this team.?
I am repeating myself, but who do you think
will play once Khedira will get his muscular issues
?Hernanes?
Most important. Marchisio has one of the worst injuries in sport.So nobody knows how will condition be and in what shape he will return and when he will be fully fit.
Pjaca is a real talent but we have to see in future how will he develop.
That's why I gave 7/10.
The thing that makes me happy is Quadrado.I love that Columbian.He will fit like a glove for us..
Lemina, and im very happy with that

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
like marotta wasn't aware of the pogba situation way ahead of the official announcement.
IMO, if he is wavering, you sell him. As I said before, Pogba has had one foot out the door for the last 2 years. If he said, I will make decision after France - if he gives a sense that it is like 50/50, sell the guy. You want guys like Cuadrado who will do whatever it takes to sign with you.

I also probably would have given Pogba less choice in the team he'd like to go to... I would have arranged something with PSG or Madrid for a player in return, and said: Man U can't give us what we wan't, RM is your choice, take it or leave it. You are letting him leave, but it became a bidding war more for salary than for transfer fee.

Apr 19, 2007
I think it was a 9 for two reasons. The last 2 years Chiellini was hurt in th big game. We solved that problem. We gained one of the best strikers in the world and secured both Pjaca and Cuadrado. Our flexibiility is fantastic up top. Midfield will suffer more but honestly not sure how big of an impact that Pogba would make for us if we had him instead of Pjanic. Our biggest asset is Allegri and our ability to cause any offense trouble. We gave much more tactical flexibility with Cuads and Pjaca while also getting Alves free

- - - Updated - - -

I like to look at betting lines to see how good the experts think we are. If you would have said that we have a better squad than everyone in the world outside of Madrid,Barca, and Bayern we would take that. Better than Man city,Atletico etc. Really awesome to have a squad like ours right now.The only down side for me is our ability to keep up this level with a 28 year old 90 mil player? If he has 24 we would be gold for 8 years easy. I hope he can give us 5 years of top level(top 5 striker)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I gave it a solid 7. It started out super awesome, and then fizzled out. I was expecting a midfield signing (seeing as both Allegri and the management strongly hinted at that) and the management failed (for whatever reason, but they still failed). Our attack has definitely been upgraded (even though 90 million for Higuain is insane and somewhat foolish), and I am very happy with the late acquisition of Cuadrado, as I value him for his work-rate, versatility, and unpredictability at times. Our defense has insane depth, but our midfield has me worried. We aren't as deep, as talented, or as stacked as some of the other European giants, and that may cost us in the CL. We went from having Pirlo, Vidal, and Pogba, to having none of them in two years. That's a pretty steep drop.

We should still win Serie A comfortably, but watch out for Napoli, as they made some very interesting signings, especially in midfield. Apparently, and according to calciomercato, we have the oldest squad in Serie A, which is something of a concern, but overall I think we did a more than adequate job in this mercato session.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was, which is why he bought Pjanic. Though in hindsight I would have kept Pereyra since we haven't signed a replacement for him

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina, and im very happy with that[/QUOTE]

Me too but only if Marchisio is fit and came out from this injury strong as he was before.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I give it a 9 too. Maybe we cocked up on Witsel but Zenit played their part.
Ps: I have seen a lot of posters have been "defending" me from Seven's obsessive attacks. Thanks but not necessary, the guy is on my ignore list and probably is a nice guy if he takes his meds.... Really no bother, everybody is allowed to their opinions, I have never claimed to be a guru and neither I aspire to be one

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic/Pogba isn't a zero-sum game. We arguably need both of them.
For some people, that is a hard concept to understand/fathom.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: I have seen a lot of posters have been "defending" me from Seven's obsessive attacks. Thanks but not necessary, the guy is on my ignore list and probably is a nice guy if he takes his meds.... Really no bother, everybody is allowed to their opinions, I have never claimed to be a guru and neither I aspire to be one

You possess strong resolve. I, for one, appreciate the news/updates you bring, and in no way hold you accountable for any failures on the part of our management (or the clubs we are negotiating with).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Me too but only if Marchisio is fit and came out from this injury strong as he was before.
i kinda have a feeling he will be back in October and it will be like he never was away. Marchisio, especially when playing infront of defense, doesent rely on pace and explosiveness as much as other players so such an injury would affect him less i think. lets hope im right because we need him for the CL

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

just make sure to keep us informed ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)