Storari (Buffon)
Motta/Sorensen - Bonucci - Chiellini - PDC/Grosso
Krasic - Aquilani - Melo - Marchisio/Pepe/Martinez
Quagliarella/ADP - Amauri (Matri)

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - PDC/Ziegler
Krasic - Pirlo - Vidal - Elia/Giaccherini/Estiga
Quagliarella/ADP - Vucinic/Matri

RB solved. A midfield arguably better than the former, but not exactly claiming for much changes at the beggining. Strikers' (good) depth solved.

Same doubts about the LB. Unproven coach. Three unproven players on the left wing, so one more question mark (some will say that anything is better than Marchi on the left... I say: we are Juve and anything shouldn't really suit us). I won't point out about the CB, as I want to wait and see if our boys can finally prove themselves. Judging deal by deal, by the way, I rate them at this...

Lichtsteiner | Vidal | Pirlo | Vucinic - 8/10 (proven quality)
Ziegler | Elia | Conte - 5/10 (underwhelming/unpredictable)
Pazienza | Giaccherini - 2/10 (pointless)
Estigarribia - ? (i don't really know)

Quaglia | Matri - :tup:
Motta | Pepe - :tdown:

Overall - 5/10

I'd give it a six if we could be able to offload the dispensable players and the only (eventual) player I'd give a straight ten would be a quality game changer, btw.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I can swear that I'm much better than Pepe at football.
You act like Pepe is the anti-christ. I must be in the minority here....yes he is no outstanding player and yes he is overvalued.....but he works his little a*s off and can play anywhere. He is a great utility type player to have.....but by no means top class.

Jul 1, 2010
Giacchi plays on the left, at least he said as such in an interview after he joined us.
He can play on the left effectively too.

It will be:

RW: Krasic, Giaccherini
LW: Elia, Estigarribia

Pepe won't see much playing time and will be sold in January/next summer imo, Conte doesn't rate him.

You act like Pepe is the anti-christ. I must be in the minority here....yes he is no outstanding player and yes he is overvalued.....but he works his little a*s off and can play anywhere. He is a great utility type player to have.....but by no means top class.
Yeah, he's equally shit in every position.

We don't need him.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Meh 6. We will scrape the bottom of the barrel again and again. If we were in the state as we were before 2006 we would've got the likes of Nasri and Aguero Easily. Though we will make the best of it just hope our squad doesnt tap out by the half season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)