You see Ranieri

• Sacked at the end of the season

• Staying/Remaining for 1 more year

• Resigning himself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This thread isn't about discussing Ranieri's tactics/formation etc. This thread is to predict whether he'll stay for another year or will be sacked/he will resign himself.

According to Ranieri himself, he's positive that he will remain for one more season and that he believes in one more chance.

While according to Juventus Mang, they're undecided yet and they'll wait till the end of the season to evaluate things and take their last decision.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Gigli remains on board, we will keep him for one more year!
But the coming of the Elkanns who will come as saviors and will need a scapegoat and new age players like Diego who doesnt fit in CR's plans, probably mean that he is leaving...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Im leaning towards that he will be left for one more year. But voted for what i would want - 3 option :p

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
If Gigli remains on board, we will keep him for one more year!
But the coming of the Elkanns who will come as saviors and will need a scapegoat and new age players like Diego who doesnt fit in CR's plans, probably mean that he is leaving...
hopefully that changes come june 30th then....come on nepotism!!!! :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
There is a good word in russian - ģedovščina (tried to wrote the word without russian letters as good as possible) - which describes the power the old soldiers had in the Russian army. I believe our ģedovščina have had enough of Ranieri, and he won't be here come next season. But if he somehow finds a way to stay, it won't be easy for him to regain the respect from players, it probably will be impossible and he won't stay for whole season and just ruin a half or so of our next campaign. :tdown:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
There is a good word in russian - ģedovščina (tried to wrote the word without russian letters as good as possible) - which describes the power the old soldiers had in the Russian army. I believe our ģedovščina have had enough of Ranieri, and he won't be here come next season. But if he somehow finds a way to stay, it won't be easy for him to regain the respect from players, it probably will be impossible and he won't stay for whole season and just ruin a half or so of our next campaign. :tdown:
There's another Russian word which is kind off useable right now: Perestrojka.. We need a new structure, a new game plan and quit with the 4-4-2.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I really hope that he will be sacked at the end of the season, but somehow I doubt it.

Still I'm hoping that he will be sacked!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
One thing is for sure, he won't be resigning because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he's a piece of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)