You see Ranieri

• Sacked at the end of the season

• Staying/Remaining for 1 more year

• Resigning himself

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The assumption that CR will stay is based on the word of Gigli.
But will he around next year?
This board have said that they will remain united and support each other,
but what will happen if one of them goes and they will have to answer in a new high authority?

If you noticed, CR avoids to discuss much about using Diego.
And Treze and his agent are looking for a new team.

Everybody is making for the season to end and then we will make the important announcements. Until then we will avoid any conflicts and try to be focused on our goal. We are about to waste our season and firing the coach now could be the death blow. Thats why Gigli said what he said...

Besides, we will try to end this "relationship" with CR in peace.
We are a serious club and firing coaches mid-season would hurt our prestige.

Consider this and you will see that the coaches door is open...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
There's another Russian word which is kind off useable right now: Perestrojka.. We need a new structure, a new game plan and quit with the 4-4-2.
And than there is another word PIDARAS, which is kinda useable too at moment, especially in this thread :p Yes, a game plan in which we don't go defending result at the end and constantly fuck up would be nice. :agree:
I think it's the fault of coach if a team constantly let's in a goal in the end, how many times this has happened to us in the last months?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
And than there is another word PIDARAS, which is kinda useable too at moment, especially in this thread :p Yes, a game plan in which we don't go defending result at the end and constantly fuck up would be nice. :agree:
I think it's the fault of coach if a team constantly let's in a goal in the end, how many times this has happened to us in the last months?
Ranieri likes men? :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
C4 just reported abt a Spalleti-Ranieri swap

Ranieri-Spalletti bench-swap?

There are sensational claims that Roma’s potential new owners have chosen Claudio Ranieri to lead the team – exchanging places with Luciano Spalletti.

For some time there have been reports that Juventus would like Spalletti to be their new Coach for next season, as his candidacy is backed in particular by patron John Elkann.

This morning’s edition of Tuttosport suggests it could be a straight swap, as the conglomerate interested in buying out Roma would like Ranieri to take his place.

It would be a dream come true for Ranieri, who hails from Rome and is a self-avowed Giallorossi supporter.

He already knows agent Vinicio Fioranelli, who as confirmed by Roma’s official statement yesterday has put forward “interest” from a Swiss conglomerate in taking over the club.

Fioranelli had a rapport with Ranieri during the Chelsea period, acting as consultant on some transfer deals.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may17h.html

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
LEEETTTSSS DO IT! i would rather spalls than ruineri for another season lol.

obviously would rather conte or gaspo

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
There is a good word in russian - ģedovščina (tried to wrote the word without russian letters as good as possible) - which describes the power the old soldiers had in the Russian army. I believe our ģedovščina have had enough of Ranieri, and he won't be here come next season. But if he somehow finds a way to stay, it won't be easy for him to regain the respect from players, it probably will be impossible and he won't stay for whole season and just ruin a half or so of our next campaign. :tdown:
FORZA player power

i believe that the rumblings of discontent emanating from the dressing room will see Ranieri forced out of the club and a new manager put in his place

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
on another positive side
“I want to talk it over with Preziosi, then we’ll see. I want to stay, but clarity is a fundamental aspect of any working relationship and on some points that clarity has not been provided. - Gasperini
source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may17g.html

probably just talk from journalists to create something, but preziosi is not the most sane president in serieA, hes know for doing crazy things like zamparini

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
How can we have Ranieri in charge for another year when he clearly doesn't even have the respect from our key players? It's impossible. Ranieri is gone.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I change my vote. The fact that he's leaving DP on the bench 2 games in a row makes me believe that he knows he's gone, and if not, after this game he will be because I'm sure that is unacceptable even for our board.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
RANIERI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RANIERI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)