Ranieri or someone else ; Part XXVII (2 Viewers)

New coach

• Vialli

• Spalletti

• Prandelli

• Mancini

• Grant

• Rijkaard

• Conte

• Gasperini

• Malesani

• Someone else. Who?

• Keep the one we have

• Andrew Beck (manager) and Michael Burke (assistant manager)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Based on their ojectives set at the beginning what they achieved is a success. If they had a chance to succeed even more and couldn't make it, then it's basically irrelevant.
Sure it is a success if u look at it before the season started (I mean to make 5th position). What I am saying they should be sad that they missed the opportunity of making CL spot when they were very very close, and I mean it, very close they could have made it. I mean I would be sad for that if I was a Genoa fan, I bet wolfsburg fans will be pissed if they don't win the title, and won't celebrate it just because they win the CL spot, I mean they were close to win the title you know what I mean?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes I know what you mean but given their potential it was not in their dreams, just like us, it was never in our dreams to compete for any title and yet we were close to competing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is not ready yet, he is dangerous for both his carrier and our future...
All due respect to Conte the player, but I still get the sense he'd fare much better these days at a scrappy club with young players and no money right now than one expected to excel on the European stage.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Our Primavera play the 4-2--1, let's bring a coach that plays that so our youngsters can adapt faster to the big league. :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)