Ranieri or someone else ; Part XXVII (5 Viewers)

New coach

• Vialli

• Spalletti

• Prandelli

• Mancini

• Grant

• Rijkaard

• Conte

• Gasperini

• Malesani

• Someone else. Who?

• Keep the one we have

• Andrew Beck (manager) and Michael Burke (assistant manager)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let's not talk about it in Ranieri's thread at least.

So, would you keep Ranier if we finish second?And/or if we also win Coppa and finish second/third?Or would you get someone else?We could probably get Gasparini or Conte (who's 1st with Bari right now in Serie B).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
In an ideal world(or mine atleast) Wenger would be priority but we know it aint happening.

Since when did finishing anything less than first become acceptable for this club?Or bragging about winning the coppa?Once mediocre results become the norm,the patern continues.It would be a different issue if the squad was balanced with players that would definitely take hold of a regular starting eleven but its not.

Gasperini would bring in a breath of fresh air whats really needed right now.Someone to motivate our youngsters & place some faith in their abilities.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    In an ideal world(or mine atleast) Wenger would be priority but we know it aint happening.

Since when did finishing anything less than first become acceptable for this club?Or bragging about winning the coppa?Once mediocre results become the norm,the patern continues.It would be a different issue if the squad was balanced with players that would definitely take hold of a regular starting eleven but its not.

Gasperini would bring in a breath of fresh air whats really needed right now.Someone to motivate our youngsters & place some faith in their abilities.
    No one actually exected us to win the Scudetto this season that easy and people predicted us to finish second but it's not because of that.It's because Ranieri many times this season and even though Inter has pretty much stronger team than ours the -gap should not be that big right now.Inter is not that strong in Serie A but we are weak.Saying we had many injured players is not a big excuse, we bought those injury prone players.

We lost too many points on stupid matches and Ranieri is still doing some mistakes whether it's making wrong subs or fielding the wrong players and IMO, even the new players that we're going to sign won't help us reach the first place/or do better in the CL.

I do think that Ranieri made some good decisions while being here, though.Still, I think we should start searching for some new coach who can do better with our current players.

My first option would be Gasparini and if we fail to find some better solution (Ancelotti if he gets fired), I'd consider Conte.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Ancelloti would be difficult to get, considering his wages... I'd take Gasperini over Conte... Let Conte coach Bari in Serie A for a season and then maybe...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No one actually exected us to win the Scudetto this season that easy and people predicted us to finish second but it's not because of that.It's because Ranieri many times this season and even though Inter has pretty much stronger team than ours the -gap should not be that big right now.Inter is not that strong in Serie A but we are weak.Saying we had many injured players is not a big excuse, we bought those injury prone players.

We lost too many points on stupid matches and Ranieri is still doing some mistakes whether it's making wrong subs or fielding the wrong players and IMO, even the new players that we're going to sign won't help us reach the first place/or do better in the CL.

I do think that Ranieri made some good decisions while being here, though.Still, I think we should start searching for some new coach who can do better with our current players.

My first option would be Gasparini and if we fail to find some better solution (Ancelotti if he gets fired), I'd consider Conte.

Look in all fairness i change bitch about certain things but the board did have a five year plan & things have progressed faster than expected.With that happening we should be riding the crest of the wave.We are an established fixture in the domestic league & CL once again.So all in all expectations have been raised & the BOD needs to meet expectations now.

Ranieri was good for the team in terms of building the squad & stabilising it after Serie B but more ambition needs to set in.Once a star player is purhased next season,no excuses can be tolerated.

Ancelotti would be a dream but im pretty sure that Galliani wouldnt let that go down.Gasperini is definitely my first choice.I honestly dont think Conte is ready for a big team yet.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    why don't we make poll but with realistic replacements and see who would be preferred choice.

if we would win coppa, and secure 2nd spot i would say , stay on..Also i would get 3-4 new top players

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    icεmαή;1961623 said:
    Ancelloti would be difficult to get, considering his wages... I'd take Gasperini over Conte... Let Conte coach Bari in Serie A for a season and then maybe...
    We are Juve and we should be ready to pay some extra cash for a good coach.He's not a Mourinho case, though.

I agree, I also think we should go for Gasperini but I just said if there's no one available we should have Conte in mind.It seems that fans really want him too.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    why don't we make poll but with realistic replacements and see who would be preferred choice.
    I agree.

Gasparini
    Conte
    Rijkaard :)tdown:)
    Grant

name more coaches that you think that will suit us and maybe there'd be some kind mod to help us out and make that poll.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    Gasparini will take the first place it's a matter of the % but let's do it anyway.

Ok and + IF we finish second and IF we win Coppa people can vote for Ranieri so let's see the numbers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)