Ranieri is the new Juventus coach (1 Viewer)

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
Ranieri is not good enough for us, he does not have tactical skills and tinkers too much with the team he should have been left to join the one of the EPL teams.I dont see lasting too long which is bad as some other poor soul has to take over the shit.Very poor move by the board.

Forza Juve

Redangel

Mar 7, 2003
Ranieri has experiences with big teams, abroad with international teams and international competitions.
I like him... in some aspects he reminds me Lippi... dunno why.
Let him start and then you can judge !!!

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
he is not a lippi thats for sure , yes he has managed big clubs but not been sucessful with them He almost destroyed valencia after he took over..Dont get me wrong i like him as a person as he wears his heart on the sleeve but he is not right for a club of our stature.Since nothing can be done now will get behind him hope he become a success.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I am trying to stay optimistic about this appointment. But if he wasn't good with Chelsea and Valencia, I am not sure how better is he going to be with Juve!

On the contrary, all players seem to agree on Ranieri! No exceptions! Even Franco Zola was happy about it! If that's the case, I guess I will have to swallow my sadness for DD and accept the current fact and move on..

Time will tell...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
welcome tinkerman. Goodluck, hopefully he can get Giuseppe Rossi, since he shone under him at Parma.

Will Claudio be the coach in tomorrow's game against Spezia or will Corradini continue?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I'll stick by what I've already said....Ranieri wasn't my ideal choice but I do believe he is capable of taking Juve to a Champion's league place by the end of the coming season, even if it is only 4th place. As it happens I have a bet on, Juve to finish in 2'nd place, behind Milan. For our 1'st season back in Serie A, that would be a pretty good result! Look, the choice has been made now and it's an early choice giving coach and players more time to work together which is good, so let's be supportive and wish them all well, and think POSITIVE! Carlo D.
beautifully said

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I haven´t had the chance to say this, but in my opinion Ranieri is the perfect man to lead Juventus right now. I am delighted he came to Juve, he made a miracle with Parma and he is an excellent coach for Serie A.

It seems that Juve players also share my view.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I haven´t had the chance to say this, but in my opinion Ranieri is the perfect man to lead Juventus right now. I am delighted he came to Juve, he made a miracle with Parma and he is an excellent coach for Serie A.

I do too... I have high expectations of him with Juve...

I like his spirit...

Tuttosport

Ranieri: My Juve will be a dream team

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

We don't always agree you and I, Mark, but on this we do :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)