Ranieri is the new Juventus coach (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Juventus announces that it has today signed an agreement with the coach Claudio Ranieri for the technical management of the First Team. The three-years contract will be effective from 1 July 2007 to 30 June 2010.

For Juventus, this is an authoritative choice fully in line with the company’s objectives and tradition. A man of international experience and vision, able to embody the aims of the mid-team development plan approved by the Board of Directors. With Claudio Ranieri, a season with a wealth of ambitions and new opportunities opens up.

Click <a href=http://www.juventus.com/fmknet/View.aspx?da_id=15603>here</a> to see the press release.<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
congratulations to cladio, lets hope he can bring us back to glory days.
hopefully he'll bring some of the british pace with him.
excited to see who he'll buy.
but so far gaby milito, momo sissoko and huntelaar sounds nice, lampard seems unlikely, but wouldn't complain if he were to wear black and white.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I can only say for sure that he will def not have the chance complete this contract with us, even if we get lucky and reach our goal (4th position)
i wanted a permanent solution, smth better than DD,
Ranieri is exp enough, he is new and can easily be manipulated for the moment,
next year he will ask for more control and he will be fired...

bullboy

May 18, 2007
To be honest iam very happy the tinkerman is the new mister. I have recieved a bit of stick from my non juve friends (interisti, and madrid supporters) saying we'll be fighting for relegation but i think not (of course) One thing that claudio will recieve is the love of the players, they will respect him especially the youngsters and people like del piero and nedved, who in turn will be treated like the kings they are. (not pezzi di merda like how fabio treated them) Ranieri i believe is the kind of coach that players will play for. Watch the atmosphere at te club after a few months change and there will be a glow round the club. This will also entice other big players to join the club and a coach who always encourages players to 'express' themselves. I think finally we will see exactly how good he is. This also is his big chance and call me optimistic but i dont think he will blow it. This is a new chapter 'the tinkermans tale' Forza juve forever.
p.s you heard it here first!

bullboy

May 18, 2007
I was watching his and blancs press release on the gazzetta site and he definently mentioned that gigi (was the first name) dp,nedved and camo would be the rocks of the new juve this year!! funny but he did'nt mention trez. Expect that alot from ranieri this year he wears his heart on his sleeve, and speaks on it 2! it will be very easy to tell if he's happy or sad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This appointment isn't a step forward in my opinion. Ranieri is a mid-table coach and is not the kind of catalyst Juve is looking for. Vialli minus his wage demands was just what we needed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I was watching his and blancs press release on the gazzetta site and he definently mentioned that gigi (was the first name) dp,nedved and camo would be the rocks of the new juve this year!! funny but he did'nt mention trez. Expect that alot from ranieri this year he wears his heart on his sleeve, and speaks on it 2! it will be very easy to tell if he's happy or sad.
Funny you should say that because the front of page of tuttosport.com reads "Ranieri no a Trezegol.." :depressed

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'll stick by what I've already said....Ranieri wasn't my ideal choice but I do believe he is capable of taking Juve to a Champion's league place by the end of the coming season, even if it is only 4th place. As it happens I have a bet on, Juve to finish in 2'nd place, behind Milan. For our 1'st season back in Serie A, that would be a pretty good result! Look, the choice has been made now and it's an early choice giving coach and players more time to work together which is good, so let's be supportive and wish them all well, and think POSITIVE! Carlo D.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This appointment isn't a step forward in my opinion. Ranieri is a mid-table coach and is not the kind of catalyst Juve is looking for. Vialli minus his wage demands was just what we needed.
So you think that Vialli is a better coach than Ranieri, huh?

How many clubs has Vialli managed? Ranieri has been in England, Italy and Spain, in how many different leagues has Vialli been?

Thank you :)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I can't understand why people are so skeptical about Ranieri...!
Have we had any better available option?!!! :disagree:
Don't write the man off, before he starts... :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)