Ramadan Kareem!! (11 Viewers)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I dunno how to explain it but there are some basic things about Islam.
In our religion, we believe in Allah SWT. There's no god but Allah.
Allah is the one and only. Allah is not a man, not a woman.
Allah has no son or daughter and Allah has no parents/ancestors.
Allah who creates all the things on earth, the solar system, heaven and hell.
As muslim we must obey what Allah ordered us and leave what Allah forbid us.
In Islam, we forbid to say/doing bad to our parents (especially to our mother), abuse the orphans and the poor ppl, have sex before married, drink alcohols, eat pork and dead animals (exept seafish)+some other animals (like reptiles and amphibi), killing, stealing, gambling etc.
Allah promises us the haven if we're doing good in our lives and obey what Allah has ordered us. Onthe other hand, Allah will give us the biggest disaster called hell, if we're doing bad in our lives and disobey what Allah has ordered us.
But Allah SWT is merciful, the only god to ask forgiveness.
Allah gave the last prophet, Rasullullah Muhammad SAW. the holy Qur'an, muuslim's way of life, where we can see the signs of Allah the Great in it.
That life is too short for us, so we're trying our best to be a better human being in Islam way
i coudn't explain it in a better way :touched:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++
hey! I missed your post!

Congratulations in Advance! Alf mbrooook :D

Good to see you again..

I hope the baby and the misses don't distract you too much from brushing up on your WE skills... I'm gonna play you someday inshallah :D

or better yet, nevermind.... don't practice at all.. it'll be a waist of your time... :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Since Eid's related to Ramadan, I don't see a need to open a new thread. Anyway,

~~ HAPPY EID! ~~ :party:

كـل عــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــام وانـتــم بـخــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر

عـــيـــــــــــــــــــــــــــدكـــم مـبــــــــــــــــــــــــارك

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)