Ramadan Kareem!! (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Eid Mubarak peeps...
You fast the whole month without a problem but on eid you feel extra hungry even after having a heavy breakfast. Probably got a lot to do with the mutton biriyani and chicken kebab for lunch :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I kinda hate drinking sheer khurma almost every house i visit, its a good think im in delhi where the only house i would be visiting in my sister's. Btw eid day is usually boring for me every time, mostly after 1-2 pm when all the formalities are done and the belly is full. As long as i remember i have always spend the Eid afternoon sleeping for at least 3 hours :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Eid Mubarak peeps...
You fast the whole month without a problem but on eid you feel extra hungry even after having a heavy breakfast. Probably got a lot to do with the mutton biriyani and chicken kebab for lunch :D
I had mutton biryani, malei kebab and murgh makhani(mind the spelling) for lunch on the first day of Eid, was an absolute feast :lick:

I love Indian Cuisine, i know i'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but its easily the best food you can find.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thai, Japanese, Italian, French, and Egyptian food beat Indian food for me, and I'm saying that as an Indian food lover :D

Eid Sa3eed (Fuck Mubarak as I'm Egyptian), or Happy Eid to all those Muslims who actually celebrate and fasted through the whole month of Ramadan ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It is, but only if its Tunisian or Libyan :stuckup:

and before you say anything against Libyan Couscous @Cheesio, i'm certain you haven't tried it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)