Ramadan Kareem!! (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Breaking fast 21.40-21.50 whole week, but somehow after the first two days it still has been pretty much a breeze to fast, hardly notice I am fasting during the day, except being thirsty at times. But its prolly because I took vacation from work for Ramadan and have complete control of how much I exert myself during the days. Worked last ramadan and it was pretty annoying, working 10-11 hrs a day without drinking.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Slightly unrelated, but Hoori, I read somewhere what wearing a Hijab compulsory in Iran now. Is that true?
Thats news to you? :p

Breaking fast 21.40-21.50 whole week, but somehow after the first two days it still has been pretty much a breeze to fast, hardly notice I am fasting during the day, except being thirsty at times. But its prolly because I took vacation from work for Ramadan and have complete control of how much I exert myself during the days. Worked last ramadan and it was pretty annoying, working 10-11 hrs a day without drinking.
Damn, man thats hard. :p

Dec 31, 2008
Ramadan Mubarak to the muslimanski groupie.

Ramayana Mahabharata to the worst atheist this world ever witnessed, Sheik.

Ramadanov Kalashnikov to RUS. Религия есть опиум народа :agree:
:rofl:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Rus is like the annoying common acquaintance you go out with. He get's so drunk and start picking fights with everyone, and you don't know if you should send him home or ditch him :lol:

Anyways - happy Ramadan to everyone - I think you should be allowed to drink water during the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)