Ramadan Kareem!! (27 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
RUS does have a point about organized religion being a bunch of bullshit. Not all churches are bad, a lot of them provide help to the community, it's the big ones that are nothing but a bunch of BS.

Mar 9, 2006
RUS does have a point about organized religion being a bunch of bullshit. Not all churches are bad, a lot of them provide help to the community, it's the big ones that are nothing but a bunch of BS.
and muslim terrorism organizations and recruit center's are based in mosque's , it's a fact. Look at the Iraq - everyday people are dying, why it's hard to live in peace in arab world

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3781527 said:
Ramadan thread should be in Religion section not in Hangout one, isn't it? I was talkin' about it from the beggining
Why is it bothering you, it's our belief, Other members came here and gave their greeting, you on the other hand are ruining this thread.

Don't like stay out of it.

Mar 9, 2006
Why is it bothering you, it's our belief, Other members came here and gave their greeting, you on the other hand are ruining this thread.

Don't like stay out of it.
Where have you been when Villain and his australian friend were ruining RUS thread? what the difference between RUS thread and this one? Since you can say shit about Russia in Russian thread why i can't say shit about religion in this thread? tell me the difference

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3781538 said:
Where have you been when Villain and his australian friend were ruining RUS thread? what the difference between RUS thread and this one? Since you can say shit about Russia in Russian thread why i can't say shit about religion in this thread? tell me the difference
Doesn't mean you should ruin this thread.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
RUS, you remind me of a dirty chihuahua that keeps on barking and people want to smack it to the side, and when they do the dirty chihuahua comes back and keeps barking louder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)