Ramadan Kareem!! (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just hate all the Ramadan sales, all the Ramadan music in the stores, all the silly office Ramadan parties where coworkers get shitfaced... :yuck:

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ramadan this year is this coming weekend, not right now, but no harm in creating this thread.

And its getting more daunting to fast here upnorth, breaking fast at 22.30, and later for each year is getting interesting hehe.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Ramadan this year is this coming weekend, not right now, but no harm in creating this thread.

And its getting more daunting to fast here upnorth, breaking fast at 22.30, and later for each year is getting interesting hehe.
I'd rather fast here than down south in the heat and die of thirst :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I just hate all the Ramadan sales, all the Ramadan music in the stores, all the silly office Ramadan parties where coworkers get $#@!faced... :yuck:

:D
I don't know much about Ramadan and I had no idea that there was music associated to Ramadan. Out of curiosity would you mind showing an example of how that might sound and what is special about the music for this event? :) Otherwise it sounds a lot like christmas with the exception of instead of overeating you do the opposite. :p
Happy Ramadan to all muslims out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)