Ramadan Kareem!! (6 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Yes of course you can.
ok so i always wanted to know what happens to people who eat or drink(meat and alcohol) during the ramadan, before the sunset. And let's say you (fred) are seeing your neighbourn eating or drinking...it is your moral (religious) duty to go to him to talk or call the authorities? There is a punishment for this act? And another thing, regarding mecca...i heard that there is something (a box?) that has something very valuable...nobody can't see it or has the right to see it. What is that..in there? or it is just a myth or i am mistaken about this thing.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ok so i always wanted to know what happens to people who eat or drink(meat and alcohol) during the ramadan, before the sunset. And let's say you (fred) are seeing your neighbourn eating or drinking...it is your moral (religious) duty to go to him to talk or call the authorities? There is a punishment for this act? And another thing, regarding mecca...i heard that there is something (a box?) that has something very valuable...nobody can't see it or has the right to see it. What is that..in there? or it is just a myth or i am mistaken about this thing.
Your first question: Nothing happens to him except maybe in Saudi Arabia.
Your second question: There is nothing like that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think you are referring to this:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just to confirm something...we're allowed to eat meat. I get your point though and the answer is what Rebel said.

Jul 2, 2006
And another thing, regarding mecca...i heard that there is something (a box?) that has something very valuable...nobody can't see it or has the right to see it. What is that..in there? or it is just a myth or i am mistaken about this thing.
if you mean Kaaba it's not a box but a building and people are allowed to see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)