Ramadan Kareem!! (4 Viewers)

ajoz

Sep 22, 2008
u know,,now in my village is so crowded..:p
everybody take a holiday and coming back their home to get Idul Fitri with their family..

but,,deep inside inside of my heart,,i feel...sad
Idul Fitri without parents..
there were just 3 people in my house,,my,,my aunt and my little brother..
Mr. Lonely..:cry:
yeah,,buat i still have so much friends..:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
am i the only one planning to spend Eid in office? My family ain't here and I'll have to either take leave from office and spend the day alone at home or come to office and spend the day here... both are equally boring...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
dude you're in Bangalore, which is supposed to be a rocking city...go out and have some FUN
thats what they said when i came here... after spending some time here i realized "they" had tricked me... a place where you can't get dinner after 11pm ain't rocking for me...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
over the past few years bangalore has just gone down... they have banned dancing in discos... can you believe that? goa and bombay are good choices though...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
what the hell?!!! why'd they do that...Bangalore was supposed to be THE city for clubbing etc...
some security thing... now clubs look like barren land... and from october 2nd smoking is banned in public places like bars and cafes... lifes getting really crazy around here... the only thing i can do these days is sit at home with a coupla friends and smoke hookah while watching re runs of Friends...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)