Ramadan Kareem!! (2 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i'm quite curious as to what WW2,jews, hitler and the belgian historical education system has to do with a thread titled 'Ramadan Kareem' in which fellow muslim juventino celebrate and talk about how their ramadan is going.......

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I know that the education about WWII in America is shockingly poor. In fact it's one of the things historians in Europe generally laugh with. It's bad in Belgium as well, I never said it wasn't, but it is particularly poor in America. Perhaps it's because it wasn't as much your war as it was ours. Now if you had known the first thing about WWII you would have known that the population's hatred towards Jews was one of the single most important factors that started off the whole thing in the first place. Saying WWII has got nothing to do with religion is saying 9/11 has got nothing to do with terrorism.

I never said education in Belgium was good. However I am an historian and I have studied at the Universities of both Antwerp and Bologna (both ranked pretty high). Look, if it's about WWII I'm going to know more than you. That's just how it is.
You are not a historian. And you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)