Ramadan Kareem!! (4 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
OH!

For iftar? Usually it's rice and loads of dishes and caramel and all these sweet dessert and local delicacies... :) Seriously, the food bazaars in Malaysia during ramadhan is just insane.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
hmmmm, i'm damn hungry...and thirsty, i went gym after iftari and as expected i wasn't as effective as i normally am, i think i'll have a 2 hour nap before iftari so i can wake up and eat!

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Dont go to the gym after your first meal.. it will never work. You should have at least 2-3 meals before you go to the gym

Mar 3, 2008
Ramadan Kareem everyone
This is my first Ramadan away from home and it's the hardest one ever...
My job is call center agent for internet support and the queue in Ramadan is so huge we just don't stop taking calls, so from 9 to 5 I am talking and talking, you can imagine how much thirsty that will make me....15 days more

Oct 3, 2004
I just got a Saudi visa for a business trip, but there;s a stamp which says in Arabic "Not Valid for Umra visit".

So I was just wondering, let's say I do visit Mecca, what'll happen if the Mutawa sees it? I'd like to know if I should risk it or not...i.e. don't wanna end up in jail or something. (not like I'm committing a crime!)

ZAF3000/Omair/Atropos....any of our Saudi friends can clarify this?

Thanks.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
z0mg! a Bangalorean! :D

sup man... where do u live?
missed your post earlier...
i live in kammanahalli (have you heard of the place??)... thankfully there's a cook near my place who makes decent arabic food... at least i do not have to survive on oil soaked samosas during ramadhan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)