Ramadan Kareem!! (10 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
no its not only about that, but if you want to show us how ignorant about our religion you are, then be my guest.
It's not even a half decent one FFS.

I mean, all religions are complete bollocks to begin with, but Islam? Man, that one's just silly. At least come up with your own stuff I'd say.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Ramadan Mubarak Everyone..

It's summer here and the weather is not helping.. Not to mention a 2 hour traffic just to get home..

Aug 1, 2003
What do you people usually have for Iftar?As in,traditional Iftar dishes from your part of the world?
Malaysians eat everything and anything I tell you :D but personally for me, a glass or two of water and cereal is sufficient.

Personally the thing I love most about ramadhan, other than the atmosphere and numerous food bazaars back home - is tarawikh. I think it gives you the 'ramadhan feel' the most.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You ONLY have Cereal and two glasses of water in Iftari?I thought you were a different girl:p

The 'Ramzan feel' makes me really sleepy and lazy TBH.Sehri is at around 5 here,and i have my first class at 8:30 in the morning.So i need to get up at 6:30 to get ready n stuff since my college is an hour's drive away.I only get an hour's sleep after Sehri:cry:

Today was the first day of Ramzan here,and i was really lazy in class today.Now im home and still kinda lazy.I just want to go to sleep and wake up 3 seconds before Iftar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)