Ramadan Kareem!! (43 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
WΏΏdy;3778958 said:
:lol2:

So RUS is back to his throne as the retarded one now that MV is gone.
Oh yes since you are the atheist you are retard I think you are the king of logic , bravo, standing ovations.
Now you tell me who is the bigger god - Christian one, Allah, Zeus or Omon Ra?Or Aztecs gods Are better?And if Allah is the bigger one why he is only showed up only after Jewish people introduced their own story of god and his son ?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3778965 said:
Oh yes since you are the atheist you are retard I think you are the king of logic , bravo, standing ovations.
Now you tell me who is the bigger god - Christian one, Allah, Zeus or Omon Ra?Or Aztecs gods Are better?And if Allah is the bigger one why he only showed up only after Jewish people introduced their own story of god and his son ?
Your tiny brain.

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 12:03 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3778823 said:
They are not able to eat or drink until late night and they can't have sex with anybody except their wives
Seriously :lol: :sergio:

WΏΏdy;3778958 said:
:lol2:

So RUS is back to his throne as the retarded one now that MV is gone.
Indeed.

The guy's not straight in the head, I tell ya.
Indeed.

Mar 9, 2006
You are very limited Guerrero, you should try something new, I know it's hard for the people with low iq lvl but if you will work hard you will achieve something, we can start with the mathematic lessons - 2x2 = ?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3778992 said:
You are very limited Guerrero, you should try something new, I know it's hard for the people with low iq lvl but if you will work hard you will achieve something, we can start with the mathematic lessons - 2x2 = ?
Low IQ? Says the one who said this :lol:

Who is Guerrero btw?

Juventino[RUS];3778823 said:
They are not able to eat or drink until late night and they can't have sex with anybody except their wives

Mar 9, 2006
You have to ruin every thread you step into, don't you?
No, I'm just asking questions and some ladies are provoking me with stupid comments

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 14:09 ----------

Low IQ? Says the one who said this :lol:

Who is Guerrero btw?
Yes you are very limited, now ask Muslims and they will accept my words about rules in Ramadan period, you cant be that stupid

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3778965 said:
Now you tell me who is the bigger god - Christian one, Allah, Zeus or Omon Ra?Or Aztecs gods Are better?And if Allah is the bigger one why he is only showed up only after Jewish people introduced their own story of god and his son ?
Please dude, dont talk random shit just for the sake of talking about it. You don't have to be a retard in every thread you know.

You make me miss MV, you know how disgusting that is?

Mar 9, 2006
WΏΏdy;3779033 said:
Please dude, dont talk random shit just for the sake of talking about it. You don't have to be a retard in every thread you know.

You make me miss MV, you know how disgusting that is?
Who cares about ur opinion, try something new already, I'm tired of urs useless comments in every single thread

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
What did I tell you to do? Take it somewhere else you walking disaster. You're not funny, you're not cool and you make no sense at ALL. So please, stop making a bigger fool out of yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)