Ramadan Kareem!! (4 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Yes it's cool talking about human rights and how all people are the same and then go on and make fun of other people's beliefs. Way to go comrade, Stalin would be proud.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love all cultures, traditions and religions around the world. They're so fun and interesting to learn about. That's why, one day I'm taking a year out of my life to travel the whole world.

I'm a Catholic, but I think there is truth in every religion.

I never saw this thread until now, so I'm just interested in what Ramadan Mubarak is about? How does it work? What is the purpose?

Stay strong everyone. :)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3778823 said:
They are not able to eat or drink until late night and they can't have sex with anybody except their wives
You can't eat from dawn to dusk, not late night. And no sex during the same time frame.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That really cracked me up when I read it. I don't know if something is lost in translation or if he thinks Muslims go around fucking whoever they want during the rest of the year.

Mar 9, 2006
That really cracked me up when I read it. I don't know if something is lost in translation or if he thinks Muslims go around fucking whoever they want during the rest of the year.
You fucked up the whole point :sergio: the main point is that you can't have sex with ur girlfriend or any other girl if they are not ur wives , what's fucking funny here ?! If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about then keep ur mouth shut

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 10:45 ----------

The guy's not straight in the head, I tell ya.
Thanks , said the guy whose nickname is klinsmann

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3778859 said:
You fucked up the whole point :sergio: the main point is that you can't have sex with ur girlfriend or any other girl if they are not ur wives , what's fucking funny here ?! If you don't know what the fuck are you talking about then keep ur mouth shut
If you're muslim you can only fuck your wife to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)