Raising the quality of posts (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
AHAHAHA

The mere fact that anyone even gives a shit about how many posts you weirdos have is just hilarious. Me and my brother were laughing our asses off at you people when I first joined because of your avatars, posts count congradultions and +rep. + rep hahahahah oh my god.
This comes from the guy who put every sentence in another post. You know we have multiquote function on this thread...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nobody gives a shit how many posts people have. The reason why you keep bringing it up is because you have nothing else to harp on... oh yes and also because you sir are an imbecile.
Actually we talk about post counts just to make dedications and these are a nice tradition on this forum.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
just saw this today, wtf was that? :confused:

you seem a nice guy, but sometimes you really scare me.
I got one of those the other day but I whinged about it, and since I'm such an awesome guy, it was recinded.

Generally though, as much as it would be good to filter newcomers it doesn't sound feasible

Short answers are ok to agree with folk now and again but it anoys me if I get ':disagree: ' as an answer with no reasoning

As for the stuff about Football Manager and signing Messi or Ronaldo, there will inevitably folk who don't really have a clue about football.

I would love to see text speak banned beause I h8 it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I got one of those the other day but I whinged about it, and since I'm such an awesome guy, it was recinded.

Generally though, as much as it would be good to filter newcomers it doesn't sound feasible

Short answers are ok to agree with folk now and again but it anoys me if I get ':disagree: ' as an answer with no reasoning

As for the stuff about Football Manager and signing Messi or Ronaldo, there will inevitably folk who don't really have a clue about football.

I would love to see text speak banned beause I h8 it.
Mikhail does the job way too seriously, I mean If these rules will be used perfectly, trust me no one will survive on this forum. every second a rule is being broken, you can't hold yourself for not using foul language, or going off topic, or arguing with some moron. If everyone post by the rules, no one will have fun, it will be like robots' conversation..

The off topics are really fun, in the end you feel like discussing with a human, if it will be like a class room and ask a permition for going off topic, or to open a thread to post a joking with someone, do you realize how idiotic that will be? Sure warning system is good, but you just can't use it for personal reasons or stupid things like this. you do use it when something is unpleasing the majority.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
As always, I propose the complete removal of the post count :).
I know what you talking about, but if you will give attention to these things, then you need to remove lots of things. Just like members being judged by their post number, they also get judged by join date, avatar, name, nationality, location, race, religion etc.. you can't remove all these. Idiots will stay idiots, and surely find something to judge before knowing what quality a member is.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Every kind posts from every kind of members in this forum make this forum more interesting. Don't take it seriously. We have something to worry in our real live and that's enough. Just speak it load in this forum: "FORZA JUVE". Keep smiling guys.. :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Everybody has his own personal style, who's to judge whats right and wrong?
There are a few members that are deliberately annoying and they should be warned,
some others, either do not have the time, or the skills to make great posts,
but who can blame us for trying?
Why not separate the forum to a-level English "masters" and the rest of the world??

There are two choices:
-Who ever is interested and have the necessary patience, is kindly requested to help/advice the "inferior" members to express themselves in a more... decent manner, making foul comments wont help or make the problem disappear.
-Put half of the forum on your ignore list...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
There are a few members that are deliberately annoying and they should be warned,
Why not separate the forum to a-level English "masters" and the rest of the world??
exactly :agree: :tup:

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #52

There are two choices:
    -Who ever is interested and have the necessary patience, is kindly requested to help/advice the "inferior" members to express themselves in a more... decent manner, making foul comments wont help or make the problem disappear.
    -Put half of the forum on your ignore list...
    You don't get it, do you? I'm not saying every post should be a great post, but text message speak, excessive use of smileys and high numbers of absolutely useless posts should all be bannable offenses.

By useless posts, I mean repeating what his been said in a thread over and over, and agreeing and disagreeing without any explanation. Posters who only do that add nothing to the discussions on the forum.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    So weird. Do you guys actually hang out with real humans or is this it. I never knew that forum culture was so clingy. I just got an e-mail from a former member who gave me some history about a few folks on the forum. Hilarious. Stealing points and getting banned from moderator. Why does this forum need a moderator anyways? If someone posts a stupid post, just delete it. People act like a moderator is so important. It is a freaking joke. You can't gain social status on a website.

I think alot of you people really need to grow up, take the sheets off of your windows and walk outside. This is NOT how the real world works. All the little clicks of people on here is just too much. The reality of a person actually forming a social group on an internet forum is both pathetic and hilarious. Some of you guys are in so deep that it is scary. I blame it on a lack of good parenting.

I beleive most of you folks come on here in your free time. That is sad. Maybe you should do some house work, study, or go out with real people instead. It is nice to come on here and chat about Juventus, but the mere fact that people use this for much more than that is just beyond comprehension.

Most of you are lonely, sick people that desperately need help. I can't help you, and I don't want to help you, but you should consult a doctor or your parents and explain to them the things you lack in life. Trust me. You each have a very large hole and not even Juventuz.com can fill it for you no matter how hard you try and convince yourself it does.

The title of this thread is a total joke, because every post in this thread is of low quality, and it is all pointless. I understand that some people just type things like "he sucks" or "he rules" or a gay smiley face, but if they is what they want to do, let them do it. Who the hell are you and how the hell can you even think that an internet cafe should have any standard whatsoever.

What a joke. You people are the most peculiar group of insecure little wierdos. Grow up and move on. This is an internet forum where geeks and dorks can pretend that they know anything about football. Don't ever try to convince yourselves that there is any point, social significance or standard to this website. It is about talking Juventus and that is it.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Who is the judge of post quality? The person who is the "king of Juventuz cyber land". Please. It is all opinion based and totally biased. It will always be. Double standards sprout up left and right becuase you oddballs are so insecure that whether someone is your "net friend" determines the punishment. Pathetic.

It isn't the quality of posts that need to improve it is the quality of the people. And the fact of the matter is the people on this forum are of very low quality. But, what do you expect from a bunch of lonely dorks.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What I wonder right now is what interest do you have with very low quality people who are actually a bunch of lonely dorks? Why do you keeo coming to "discuss" with them?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    just saw this today, wtf was that? :confused:

you seem a nice guy, but sometimes you really scare me.
    A thread had descended into a big slagging match, I posted a warning, some kept going, I warned them. Why is this so hard to believe or take?

It was rescinded because you didn't really deserve it. Snoop did.

Mikhail does the job way too seriously, I mean If these rules will be used perfectly, trust me no one will survive on this forum. every second a rule is being broken, you can't hold yourself for not using foul language, or going off topic, or arguing with some moron. If everyone post by the rules, no one will have fun, it will be like robots' conversation..

The off topics are really fun, in the end you feel like discussing with a human, if it will be like a class room and ask a permition for going off topic, or to open a thread to post a joking with someone, do you realize how idiotic that will be? Sure warning system is good, but you just can't use it for personal reasons or stupid things like this. you do use it when something is unpleasing the majority.
    You don't get it, do you? I'm not saying every post should be a great post, but text message speak, excessive use of smileys and high numbers of absolutely useless posts should all be bannable offenses.

By useless posts, I mean repeating what his been said in a thread over and over, and agreeing and disagreeing without any explanation. Posters who only do that add nothing to the discussions on the forum.
    These last two posts are flip sides of the same argument. There are two kinds of whingers about moderation here:
    1) The forum has gone to hell, it's all a mess, full of text speak, illiterate fools and idiotic off topic posts. Ban them all!
    2) Relax, I want to do my thing.

I can't do both. None of the mods can. What can we do? We can make this place a good Juve site, and we can make it a good online community. There's a balance to be had between those two.

For a good Juve site, you want news threads to stay on topic. Off topic posts make it hard to find information, hard to hold a conversation about a topic you want discussed. Fights and other crap like that are also detrimental.

For a good online community, people have to be able to shoot the breeze, post random shit, chat. That means keeping spam and trolling to a minimum. And yes, a group of idiots ganging up on a new guy, or some punter whose English is so-so, or just someone they don't like, is trolling. Those cliques make it tough to attract and keep new members, and as we lose older members (some of them sick of morons fighting), it makes the forums that bit duller, for all the instant entertainment it seems to bring some.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    So weird. Do you guys actually hang out with real humans or is this it. I never knew that forum culture was so clingy. I just got an e-mail from a former member who gave me some history about a few folks on the forum. Hilarious. Stealing points and getting banned from moderator. Why does this forum need a moderator anyways? If someone posts a stupid post, just delete it. People act like a moderator is so important. It is a freaking joke. You can't gain social status on a website.

I think alot of you people really need to grow up, take the sheets off of your windows and walk outside. This is NOT how the real world works. All the little clicks of people on here is just too much. The reality of a person actually forming a social group on an internet forum is both pathetic and hilarious. Some of you guys are in so deep that it is scary. I blame it on a lack of good parenting.

I beleive most of you folks come on here in your free time. That is sad. Maybe you should do some house work, study, or go out with real people instead. It is nice to come on here and chat about Juventus, but the mere fact that people use this for much more than that is just beyond comprehension.

Most of you are lonely, sick people that desperately need help. I can't help you, and I don't want to help you, but you should consult a doctor or your parents and explain to them the things you lack in life. Trust me. You each have a very large hole and not even Juventuz.com can fill it for you no matter how hard you try and convince yourself it does.

The title of this thread is a total joke, because every post in this thread is of low quality, and it is all pointless. I understand that some people just type things like "he sucks" or "he rules" or a gay smiley face, but if they is what they want to do, let them do it. Who the hell are you and how the hell can you even think that an internet cafe should have any standard whatsoever.

What a joke. You people are the most peculiar group of insecure little wierdos. Grow up and move on. This is an internet forum where geeks and dorks can pretend that they know anything about football. Don't ever try to convince yourselves that there is any point, social significance or standard to this website. It is about talking Juventus and that is it.
    After all this things you've said I expected not to see you on this forum cuz we all are pathetic looser with no life etc. and you don't want to socialize with us... And look at the miracle, eight minutes later you're back with another post in this thread not to mention other ones :disagree: (hey look I putted a gay smiley at the end)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)