Rafael Van Der Vart or Rosicky ? (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well shortly whether we like it or not we ar gonna need someone to fill neddy's place in the midfield. Some say that we dont need anyone cuz we got Olivier Kapo and Ruben Olivera .

I disagree with that i think that they can't produce the same game that neddy does , they have potential but not like neddy.
I think that the best two players that we can bring are either Thomas Rosicky or Rafael Van Dervart . Well both of them are extremely talented and both are are highly rated.

I think that if we can bring any of these two it would be wonderful for the team and will give it a wonderfull boost. the good thing is that both player's clubs are not doing well. so we can get both with a little effort.

what do u guys think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Getting VDV wouldn't be very smart as long as we have Ibrahimovic.

I'm a fan of Rosicky. I think he's a great player, though he may be a bit small for serie A.

A replacement for Nedved is a must. There are so many options. Jankulovski is another too. It also depends on the team Capello wants to build. Does he want a LM or a Playmaker.

Don't know. and honestly whomever we sit here and think of, it probibly won't be the person Moggi'll get. Again, I acknowledge the fact that we need to replace Nedved within the next 2 years, but is thinking about who that replacement isy worth the time?

We all know Moggi.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I just phoned him this morning and he said he will give it a thought .....

u know the juve board is busy these days because of the doping case and the situation of the doctor !!!!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Jankulovski sounds great ...although im a VDV fan, i think he shouldnt be brought while zlatan is still playing in juve

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    why we shouldnt get VDV while zlatan is here ? i dont get it actually .

we got cana while we got gigi and thuram and they are doing great.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    why we shouldnt get VDV while zlatan is here ? i dont get it actually .

we got cana while we got gigi and thuram and they are doing great.
    Cannavaro, Thuram, and Gigi were friends and did well at Parma.

VDV had problems with Zlatan.
    Zlatan broke VDV's ankle with a rough tackle when Sweden played Holland in a friendly.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I'd prefer Rosicky. but i feel that Olivera should replace Nedved in the end. Not as a left midfielder but rather a playmaker.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Tevez.
    That wasn't an option :D

Personally I'd go for Rosicky. Van Der Vaart is clearly a big name player but he rarely appears to deliver when I've seen him. Talent but no end product, not really Juve material, at least not in this point of his career. Rosicky on the other hand is class, and also more of a creative playmaker so he should add an extra dimension to our game.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Rosicky is a very special breed of playmaker.alot of composure,loves passing the ball away and is very sensible when distributing the ball instead of trying the outrageous often.he doesn't hog the ball like aimar or VDV and encourages team play,something i value highly in any midfielder.nedved is similar in that respect,in the sense that he works for the team.

of course,olivera is an option,if capello treats this raw diamond properly we may end up saving a ton of money.

Aug 26, 2003
    2 years ago i would say Rosicky, but at the moment i am not a big fan of him, he is not doing very good at Dormund! ok the team is bad, and he would do better in another team, but he is also injury like player!

we will see.. montolivo would be cool!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Cannavaro, Thuram, and Gigi were friends and did well at Parma.

VDV had problems with Zlatan.
    Zlatan broke VDV's ankle with a rough tackle when Sweden played Holland in a friendly.
    Not only that. U can say their problems r as early as their days in Ajax. VDV had been bitter enemies with Zlatan since both of them r fighting to be the best player in Ajax that time. I dunno if I should say that this occured since the departure of Chivu. Those 2 juz can't seem to get along.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    As Majed pointed out, as long as we have Zlatan, VDV wouldn't a smart move.
    Rosicky, on the other hand, would be great, as he is a young and talented player.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

There is no point of mentioning Montolivo, since he hasn't shown anything special on the pitch.

I'd prefer Diego, or Carlos Alberto both from Porto.

Mar 14, 2004
    I hate VDV and I allready said thousand times that Rosicky wouldnt last long in SerieA......he can't perform in a tough leauge like Germany.....how do you think he could do it in toughest leauge in the world???

Olivera is Neddy's successor and that's it......altough I would like to see Diego here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)