• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'd take Benitez in a heartbeat. He'd fit right in. Smart tactician and could bring some quality with him. Maybe even some players.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
If we could get Torres I'd personally swim to Turin from Australia to hug Secco but that aint going to happen.

In the end though as long as Juve get a top coach worthy of a great club then as fans we have nothing to complain about. Personally I's love to see Prandelli but there's not much chance of that. Any of Benitez, Hiddink or even Gasperini would be an improvement and more importantly be able to work with the current squad and build something solid and respectable.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Benitez would be most welcome. Hes smart and with a high football IQ. I think hell do really well, he can get us back on track.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
he is not the perfect solution, but he is a very good one. the only thing i don't like with him is signing mediocre players like skrtel, riera, fabio aurelio, and others...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, we'd have Secco to make sure that doesn't happen.

Shit. :sergio:

Anyway, yesterday Gentile was pretty much a done deal? So now apparently Rafa's representatives are in Turin? Oh boy..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he is not the perfect solution, but he is a very good one. the only thing i don't like with him is signing mediocre players like skrtel, riera, fabio aurelio, and others...
Benitez has signed many mediocre players, but Skrtel and Aurelio are not among them.

They would both walk straight into the current Juve team.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You prefer gentile?
No no, the 'Oh boy' wasn't meant that way. I was just saying how these (made up?) news stories are constantly contradicting and we hear some 'new development' every hour. This is like a bloody circus.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
No no, the 'Oh boy' wasn't meant that way. I was just saying how these (made up?) news stories are constantly contradicting and we hear some 'new development' every hour. This is like a bloody circus.
I see, well I hope the news are founded we need a change. Its going horrible for us...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Benitez is set to leave Liverpool. If not now in 4 months time.

Latest Odds:-

2/1 Real Madrid (this assumes that Barca win the title again)
5/1 Inter Milan (this seems to assume Mou has had enough in Italy)
6/1 Juventus
8/1 Valencia, Atletico Madrid
10/1 Milan

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Benitez is set to leave Liverpool. If not now in 4 months time.

Latest Odds:-

2/1 Real Madrid (this assumes that Barca win the title again)
5/1 Inter Milan (this seems to assume Mou has had enough in Italy)
6/1 Juventus
8/1 Valencia, Atletico Madrid
10/1 Milan
So, he wont leave before the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)