Radja Nainggolan - CM - Cagliari/Roma (3 Viewers)

Asamoah or Nainggolan?

• Asamoah

• Nainggolan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like Nainggolan a lot and think he'd probably be a better signing than Asamoah.

I could see Nainggolan making a decent job of playing in place of any of Juve's midfield three, while I could only envisage Asamoah playing in Vidal's place.
I also think that Nainggolan is a more controlled and intelligent player.
That's because no one benches Marchisio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
he has denied the things anyway..

i also read somewhere that padoin refused to go to cagliari...nothing is wrong with gettin nainggolan _ asamoah if we rid ourselves of padoin

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
He's a good back up. May have potential to be a awesome player but you have to be a world class player to come into juve and take out one of our 3 mids. We weren't always the best but together they are awesome even when 1 or even 2 arnt playing well they seem to compliment each other perfectly.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Yes now that we are in CL and Italian champions.

was not the case 5 months ago.
At that time when we signed Pado, we were at top of the table. We are in good position to qualify for the CL. We have decided to go for Pado after we deemed Radja is too expensive.
And like i mentioned it makes no sense to sign Radja now, after signing Pado who came in as a replacement for Radja at a combined fee which is higher than just signing Radja alone and we are talking about saving millions.
I'm sure Marotta knows this well also. Millions makes a big different. As I expected, Radja has denied the link and I am no transfer guru, but i'm placing my bets saying that we won't sign Radja unless Pado is leaving permanently.
Otherwise it would be just bad business from our end.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
At that time when we signed Pado, we were at top of the table. We are in good position to qualify for the CL. We have decided to go for Pado after we deemed Radja is too expensive.
And like i mentioned it makes no sense to sign Radja now, after signing Pado who came in as a replacement for Radja at a combined fee which is higher than just signing Radja alone and we are talking about saving millions.
I'm sure Marotta knows this well also. Millions makes a big different. As I expected, Radja has denied the link and I am no transfer guru, but i'm placing my bets saying that we won't sign Radja unless Pado is leaving permanently.
Otherwise it would be just bad business from our end.
Have to agree I do not see him signing

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Get him and Asamoah. Would be an amazing midfield.
yeah, because we can never have enough CMs.... meanwhile, bring back Piazenza, Giovinco and Melo, keep Marronne, Padoin and get Pogba and Veratti too, so with Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal, we will be able to come up with a full squad of CMs!

PS Gattuso is free aswell!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There was a time and space to sign Naingo, but its long gone and we opted for Piazenza and Padoin.
If we make yet another CM investment now, it should partly for depth and partly for the future, so only Veratti and Pogba are justified.

Naingo is not in Melo/Asamoah level and will never reach the Pogba/Veratti's potential, its a complete waste of time, Marottas trademark type of deals.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
There was a time and space to sign Naingo, but its long gone and we opted for Piazenza and Padoin.
If we make yet another CM investment now, it should partly for depth and partly for the future, so only Veratti and Pogba are justified.

Naingo is not in Melo/Asamoah level and will never reach the Pogba/Veratti's potential, its a complete waste of time, Marottas trademark type of deals.
Do you know how old Nainggolan is?

Also, there's no basis to say he'll never reach Melo's or Asamoah's level. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

Personally, I kinda like this player, though his interviews are usually quite annoying. Especially yesterday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)