Radja Nainggolan - CM - Cagliari/Roma (6 Viewers)

Asamoah or Nainggolan?

• Asamoah

• Nainggolan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think this discussion might go somewhere if people started arguing Why Nain or Asa would be better than the other. Right now everyone's like
- nainggolan is so much better than asamoah
- na-ah, asamoah is better nain
- no cuz nain is better than asa!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think this discussion might go somewhere if people started arguing Why Nain or Asa would be better than the other. Right now everyone's like
You take forever to say nothing, though.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
merda. nevertheless it's a dull discussion to follow. I prefer Asa because I feel that he offers more than Nain. I wouldn't be disappointed with any of them but it feels like Nain has already peaked. While Asa can improve and offers more deeper on the pitch.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
there is very little to choose from both, really.

either of them would be great.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What we need to do first is get Melo back.
When we loaned him away, it was the worst possible moment, despite being our best player, we ranked 7th and the players of the 7th lose value by default.
Not a great time to negotiate a 25mil capital of a player. But we made the urgent and unwisde mistake to accept then and there a 50% loss of our invested money and to a team that we knew perfectly well that might not even reach even the half asking price.

Objectively, Melo is better than Nainggolan and Asamoah, as all three of them competing to the same level, the difference was obvious.
Now Melo has proved his value in Turkey, another good season for the consistent midfielder.
Demand the full fee of our agreed deal, or bring him back asap.
Having him in our squad will bring in a very strong negotiating point.
We will be champions, so we will be selling champions, proven victors! We will be in CL and with Melo round, we will already have a consistent and proven player, who has already accepted his sub role, before even loaned out
and the only thin it is accepted for him to add is depth.
That will remove all the pressure from our transfer director and will show to the other players and teams, that we are not cornered, they cannot make demands, they should accept the situation as it is.

And we can always use Melo as a bargain chip, we can easily pre-sign our future on Pogba and Veratti and let them stay one more year in a less competitive team, if they dont feel ready now.
We will be able to offer Piazenz and Maronnes half for Cavani, without worrying that there is a hole in the midfield that must immediately been covered with new invstment.

Under these circumstances Naingo will not be able to make starter demands and his team will know that they will not force us to overpay.
We must stop being the weak and the fool and start earning back some respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)