Racism fine again!! (17 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
From my understanding (and history classes long ago), slavery was abolished under the colonial "regimes" in those two places.

Do you have any relevant links for this genocidal activity? I'm admittedly ignorant (poor memory!) about Libya and I'm genuinely curious to know more. I can't seem to find anything through Google with such keywords.
Not much stuff in the internet, thats true. If you're ever that interested, theres a good book on Libya by an American author called Ronald Bruce St John. The book is called "Libya: From Colony to Revolution". Theres a whole chapter that talks about the Italian occupation of Libya. The exact figures aren't known to anybody, because Italy's colonial archives are still closed to the general public, but the estimates are quite horrifying really.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's not just that, he also doesn't like the general mood of the forum with all the hate. I guess tuz isn't for everyone :D
The guy who was just on a spree of nationalistic slur, doesn't like the hateful mood on the forum? :lol2: He spat on everything from A-Z, even cheered for Assad and he doesn't like hate?

DAFUQ !

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Every country has a horrible past, and has done atrocious things.

Are you guys really fighting which country is more evil?

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Not much stuff in the internet, thats true. If you're ever that interested, theres a good book on Libya by an American author called Ronald Bruce St John. The book is called "Libya: From Colony to Revolution". Theres a whole chapter that talks about the Italian occupation of Libya. The exact figures aren't known to anybody, because Italy's colonial archives are still closed to the general public, but the estimates are quite horrifying really.
Thanks. I've found it on Amazon. Quite cheap too! I'll save it for later.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Read the goddamn thread Joe :D
I've been reading all day. I don't have any patience left for the day to sit through and read the previous pages. :sad:

If anyone is nice enough to give me a recap of what's going on, that would be nice. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)