Racism fine again!! (19 Viewers)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
io non ho mai visitato il canada, e non conosco i canadesi. come reagiresti se cominciassi ad insultare il canada e i canadesi?

specialmente io che sono italiano, visto che il mio paese ha molti più problemi ed è meno avanzato del vostro. ti sentiresti in diritto di difenderti e potermi offendere, perchè non è giusto.

tu non mi provochi quindi io non ti insulto, ma cosa devo fare con gli altri idioti che lo fanno?
ed il fatto che io sia costretto ad insultare altri juventini mi spiace, loro non lo sanno ma a te lo dico perchè puoi capirlo.

è anche vero che ho un carattere forte e non sò controllarmi, sarei disposto anche a chiedere scusa ma non a dei stronzi ignoranti come questi. meno male che tu capisci l'italiano così posso esprimermi meglio... sei un grande
Guuuuys...what have you done again?

I feel bad for him, seems like a nice guy?

Aug 1, 2003
no idea, just said of all cities he reckons those are two best (and therefore able to live) places. was in rome for a long while, said it's shit, and originally from the south. says he got disheartened by all the corruption and just general running of the country

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
no idea, just said of all cities he reckons those are two best (and therefore able to live) places. was in rome for a long while, said it's shit, and originally from the south. says he got disheartened by all the corruption and just general running of the country
Well somebody has to fund all the bunga bunga parties...

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Well, I agree Rome is not great for anything other than sightseeing and that corruption (pathetic bureaucracy at all levels that only gets greased by money or "friends in places") is quite rampant. Having said that, much of the country is very "livable", particularly if you're educated or aren't already below the poverty-line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)