R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (11 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,066
    RIP THEM!

I went to your graves today at Arlington, still have the papers from where we got Bin Laden.... Made me tear up. I miss you both so much. I stuck a pike in each of your graves and read the eulogy of Finni Longnuts. Pado says to lay some cream in a shoe for him, Greg wishes your heads never stop flying over bridges in the afterlife, Rab says to soap it, Dhee says to stop selling him bad dank-ass weed, TIMMY, Enron says to sort your lives out, Andy says it's all a conspiracy, Kate is sorry she never got to blow you both while speaking Italien to one, and Frog to the other, Nick says you are banjo cafones, and JCK says he's glad it wasn't a Volvo truck that was driven into the towers. JEM is a fag.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4298878 said:
    RIP THEM!

I went to your graves today at Arlington, still have the papers from where we got Bin Laden.... Made me tear up. I miss you both so much. I stuck a pike in each of your graves and read the eulogy of Finni Longnuts. Pado says to lay some cream in a shoe for him, Greg wishes your heads never stop flying over bridges in the afterlife, Rab says to soap it, Dhee says to stop selling him bad dank-ass weed, TIMMY, Enron says to sort your lives out, Andy says it's all a conspiracy, Kate is sorry she never got to blow you both while speaking Italien to one, and Frog to the other, Nick says you are banjo cafones, and JCK says he's glad it wasn't a Volvo truck that was driven into the towers. JEM is a fag.
    Nobody cares about your dead brothers now that the government is shutdown.

Lil Jon and Michael Savage introduce Spin Off of 'Get Low'

3-6-9, shutdown time
    Please tell those motherfuuckers one more time
    You're CLOSED
    You're closed, you're closed, you're closed, you're closed
    Close the windows, close the walls
    Till the sweat drops down pages' balls
    Make all those leechfuucks crawl
    Todd and Timmy's head motherfuuckers!
    Todd and Timmy's head flew goddamn

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I had a dream last night that Todd and Timmy were alive. I was abducted by aliens and they were hanging out in this UFO with some brotherhoods. I couldn't believe it. They said that the aliens stole their bodies and heads and put them all together again inside level six of Dulce base, which is pretty amazing.

The only thing that I found odd was how they had their arms dangling out of their ears.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I had a dream that I was driving on the highway and saw them on the dude of the road seeking fresh farmers cheese and produce.

But then I quickly realized that capitalism was doomed the moment Karl Malone first opened his mouth so none of it would be possible.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I had a dream last night that Todd and Timmy were alive. I was abducted by aliens and they were hanging out in this UFO with some brotherhoods. I couldn't believe it. They said that the aliens stole their bodies and heads and put them all together again inside level six of Dulce base, which is pretty amazing.

The only thing that I found odd was how they had their arms dangling out of their ears.
    :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I had a dream that I was driving on the highway and saw them on the dude of the road seeking fresh farmers cheese and produce.

But then I quickly realized that capitalism was doomed the moment Karl Malone first opened his mouth so none of it would be possible.
    According to John Stockton, this is a lie.

What's wrong with what I said?

And Dulce Base is real.

Dec 31, 2008
    Nobody cares about your dead brothers now that the government is shutdown.

Lil Jon and Michael Savage introduce Spin Off of 'Get Low'

3-6-9, shutdown time
    Please tell those motherfuuckers one more time
    You're CLOSED
    You're closed, you're closed, you're closed, you're closed
    Close the windows, close the walls
    Till the sweat drops down pages' balls
    Make all those leechfuucks crawl
    Todd and Timmy's head motherfuuckers!
    Todd and Timmy's head flew goddamn
    :lol::lol::lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    In light of the Christmas Season, and as a spin-off of the "Sweaty Balls" skit on Saturday Night Live featuring Alec Baldwin, Homeland Security presents to you:

Replica Bronzed 9/11 Balls pulled off of Todd and Timmy

Yes folks, yet another classic Christmas decoration gift. These balls were pulled straight off of Todd and Timmy Burke, the dead window washers from 9/11. These commemorative balls can either come in the form of Christmas tree ornaments, or delicate mantle decor. The set of balls are exact replicas and come with their own severed peniis ornament hooks!

If interested, please contact the Department of Homeland Security for your order of dead jerk bags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)