R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had a dream about Todd last night

We were playing ultimate frisbee at Logan airport and I was winning.

And then a plane full of terrorists and GOP candidates crashed into him killing everyone instantly.

I ended up having to settle for seattle's best instead of starbucks and cinnabon. All because of terrorism.
So the terrorists and GOP wanted to kill Todd again?

That's it. We need TSA in all coffee shops. If you don't get your balls cupped, no coffee for you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
TSA! TSA! TSA! If you don't like groping, don't travel, assholes! Come to daddy, yeah you like the blue glove, don't ya little girl. Yeah. TSA, TSA, TSA, TSA, TSA!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
TSA! TSA! TSA! If you don't like groping, don't travel, assholes! Come to daddy, yeah you like the blue glove, don't ya little girl. Yeah. TSA, TSA, TSA, TSA, TSA!
I figured it out! TSA killed Casey Anthony's kid and then framed her!

Just like how they killed the 2 namesakes of this thread and then framed it on the moooooooooooslams

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
10 years of turmoil and soiled sheets
10 years of torment and boiled beets
10 years of struggle and zero sleep
10 years of Jackdaws pecking out Todd's teeth.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Indeed, it has been 10 years of boiled beets. Well said, Andy. I'm just so outraged. A Russian blogger is speculatng that Todd & Timmy were not simple window washers scaling the towers, but rather the terrorist masterminds with unfortuante timing. What a pant load.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Submit your claim to the executor of Todd's estate. Mr. Fecal Samatar. Just remember, international law prohibits Samatar from entering within 38 metres of US territory.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;1455770 said:
I refused because they were too conservative, I did Dateline 3 years ago...but they are not going to aire it until 2011 so they can do a 10 year follow-up.
:D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
So you guys actually believe two heads were put on pikes and remained at Ground Zero for a fortnight in a moment of remembrance? Do you have any idea of how horrid that image would be? Trust me, you would have heared about it. Oh and FFS, even after a plane crash heads don't fly two miles FFS.

It was a joke, so please laugh and get it over with.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)