R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (5 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've heard that West Boro is abandoning the protest of Ohio State University to demonstrate against fags by protesting Todd and Timmy's head flying over the Veranzano.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've heard that West Boro is abandoning the protest of Ohio State University to demonstrate against fags by protesting Todd and Timmy's head flying over the Veranzano.
But wouldn't Westboro like Todd and Timmy suffering? You know, after all that "God Hates Men Who Wash Stuff Above Sea Level" stuff, and all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"We need to rekindle our common purpose that we felt on the morning of September 11th. Oh, and to all Window Washers, cheer up and don't leave your heads hanging."

- President Obama

:shifty:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Last night on Anderson Cooper 360, the pastor of Westboro was asked his opinion of book burnings. His response: "Todd and Timmy Bruke, yeah I said 'Bruke', can finally be happy to get their copies of the Quran in Hell, with all the other dead, gay window washers with the termitity to wash above sea level."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Last night on Anderson Cooper 360, the pastor of Westboro was asked his opinion of book burnings. His response: "Todd and Timmy Bruke, yeah I said 'Bruke', can finally be happy to get their copies of the Quran in Hell, with all the other dead, gay window washers with the termitity to wash above sea level."
Anderson Cooper is known CIA.

He helped the Jews, Ahmadinijhad and Clinton fly the plane into Timmy's head.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i actually was serious. countries i learned about from football include. lithuania, slovakia, cyprus, san marino, monaco, faroe islands, kuala lampur, andorra, malta, moldova, albania, belarus. and there are others i just cant think of right now. i had never heard of any of these otherwise.
i looked back a few pages and saw this :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know who killed Todd and Timmy. And no it wasn't a car accident. But I will only reveal the truth if their brother Burke requests the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)