R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (5 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Burke,i am so sorry man...
last night they both appeared in my dream and they demanded bruke give them a dramatic 9th anniversary gift....kill someone new!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hitler was a Zionist. He thought Mount Zion was in East Berlin, but died before he confirmed. I like the Jews because they are Jews, and really don't care if anyone else joins the club.
Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf. Allah did. And when Allah came to Earth seven years ago to commemorate Todd and Timmy's death for the Profit Muhammed, he had a toast with Bill Clinton, Hugo Chavez, Michael Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Mahmoud Ahmadinijhad while Mylie Cyrus performed lap dances for them. At the toast, Allah said, "he who commeth to this table shall enjoy my gifts to them, each and every one, until I come again."

Well, Allah did come again. And he still remembers the shock he had in seeing Michael enjoy the lap dance by Ms. Cyrus... until he remembered that she was 12 years old at the time. Then he proceeded to kill Michael Jackson one year ago from today.

What does this have to do with 9/11? Nothing, really. Except for the fact that all of them are glad Todd and Timmy are dead.

ßüякε;2552695 said:
You're nothing more than an American muslim fascist communist liberal.
And a Jonathan Toewsinist.

Burke,i am so sorry man...
last night they both appeared in my dream and they demanded bruke give them a dramatic 9th anniversary gift....kill someone new!
:wth:

Come again?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I've kidnapped a newborn baby to produce my dirty bombs for me. Soon I will have enough dirty bombs to get revenge for the racist killings of Todd and Timmy.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It was reported their heads were used to stop the leakage in the Mexican gulf and that BP thanks them and the American people for the huge accomplishment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)